Your setups [ 10k Archive]

problems?

1 Like

Where is the second turntable?

You don’t need two for scratching :quirky:
For DJing, I am constantly randomizing between two media players, iPad with mixtour, or a single SC3900 Traktor DVS. But not really DJing that much these days tbh

My constantly shifting setup. Trying to tighten up the workflow a bit currently. I don’t have that large of a studio by any means but it seems too many choices and methods just slows me down. Anybody wanna buy anything (half-joking)? :smirk:

edit - the motorized stand-up desk has been a lifesaver. highly recommended.

2 Likes

Teklife or no life

with your feng shui… it’s a joke :wink:

1 Like

No need to be rude, perhaps some positive constructive criticism instead? You put in your smiley face guy, but still seems a bit much…

Edit: or perhaps you were joking, in that case never mind. It’s hard to tell if you meant that you were joking as it seems like your calling his feng shui a joke…

are people rally that sensitive about pics of their set up? of course it was a joke. he practically made the joke himself

Here’s my latest feng shui, god knows how long this will last :diddly:

so i was just playing on that

i already see some problems (with your feng shui)

thus inducing panic in our OCD studio rearranging tendencies that we all seem to have :slight_smile:

Sorry, I just read it wrong then edited once I realized. I guess I’m a sensitive Elektronaut…

1 Like

no worries. i’m probably touchy as well. the world is creeping in to daily life too much these days.

to the pics! here’s my updated pic. curerntly mixing so everything is turned off that’s not in use

17 Likes

That modular of yours is INSANE! I wouldn’t know where to begin patching one of those…

OMlab
p i
e k
n e

• 's
2 Likes

been into modular since 2004. once you get the basics it all kind of falls into place but it’s a constant learning environment for me. there’s always something new to try. i had a smaller system for along time but then managed the day to day at the MuffWiggler store (now closed) in portland and the inevitable expansion happened… now getting ready to be part of another synth store in portland as well called Modular8 which opens in february.

edit: but if you think of modulars as bunch of functions w/no routing then it’s pretty approachable.

5 Likes

Hi there,
It’s my first post on the forum, i’ m a new user but reader (and happy elektron’s owner) since one year now.
I think the best way to introduce myself is with a studio picture. It seems the user’s profil can’t be update, will give another try later.

Cheers from France :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Studio overhaul. Beds gone so finally can call it a studio and not a bedroom.

21 Likes

How do you like the tempest and rytm combo… I’m asking… for a friend :slight_smile:

it’s fun. Rytm sounds better but tempest has some cool features like reverse all and the arp. It’s also better for hands on playing and synth stuff.

Made some adjustments over my midyear break from teaching. Rhodes and Juno60 to my right. MBP running Max above the modular.

12 Likes

Epic

I’m always suprised i dont see more Blofelds on here. thing is crazy.

12 Likes