Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Lot of maintenance on that board or does it stay in shape? I find our big consoles here at work (I work in a tv post production place) seem to need to have channels swapped, meters stop responding, etc.

I just bought it, it was recaped in 2012, i bought it for 250€ because a bus doesnt work, apparently 2 resistor burnt but each channel strip can be disasembled so easy to restore! I love it and will keep it in good condition!!
And all function apart this bus problem

5 Likes

Love it… very cool

1 Like

2017 setup… almost done… OT the new addition :slight_smile: keen to see what comes of this ~

6 Likes

My setup for this afternoon. Loads to explore with this combination.

4 Likes

how are you finding the keystep? does it track the mother 32 and 0 coast well?

Perfectly as far as I can tell!

2 Likes

I think it’s a great tool for improvising little sequences especially. The way you can just append notes to an existing sequence on the fly make it very handy.

1 Like

Yepp, although I wish there was a way to store an arp into the sequencer slots on the fly somehow. Sometimes I get a cool arp (hold mode on) going, and I’d like to store it into a seq memory slot for transposing etc, but I always have to reprogram it.

1 Like

Agreed, that would be a nice touch, but for the price I think it’s a pretty amazing little swiss army knife.

Always wondered what to do with that Superchunk stencil - maybe just stick it on the wall!

2 Likes

Did a little rearranging over the last week or so. Analog Heat on a VESA mount!

6 Likes

Did you drill it??

There’s a VESA connector on the AH, it should connect just like a display without any modification.

3 Likes

Oh really, I’d never noticed that!

Yeah it’s really quite neat. Since there’s so many vents on the bottom of the unit I think having it standing up gives it more room to breathe - it’s also a lot easier to get to with my rack right next to it now. I just used a leftover monitor stand but it can be put on anything with VESA mount, so movable desk arms, wall mounts, etc. Smart feature that I didn’t know about until somebody mentioned it here in another thread.

I’m definitely going to mount it on a swiveling monitor arm for easy access. Makes up for it not having the rack holes to fit some ERM brightsides I had lying around.

my mixing solution. Schweden power! :heart_eyes:
Analog Heat & Softube Console 1

4 Likes

My latest setup with Push 2 replacing the OT and the 0-Coast being added to the lineup.

3 Likes

I like everything about this!