Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Its a slide out drawer under the table - the model of table if anyone is interested is StudioRTA. See pic below:

3 Likes

I’ve owned two of these desks. Great price for a lot of rack and gear space condensed into a small(ish) area. I removed the keyboard shelf and stuck another set of 5-space rack rails in that space.

Few months ago I finished my Drone Station for even more sound exploration besides my “big” modular system.
With ten VCO’s there is enough to FM.
Wild things may happen :imp:

5 Likes

:aw:

You like it?

Doepfer would like it :grin:

1 Like

They send me a xmas card every year :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hellz yea!!!

1 Like

Tnx

1 Like

HOLY SH** :scream:

Gotta say, I much prefer the aesthetic of utilizing just a single manufacturer when it comes to building modular systems. I know the mixed systems are fun and all, but they look terrible to me. This looks right.

4 Likes

My words :kissing:

Another aspect of choosing Doepfer is the simplicity, each module it’s own function,which enhances the freedom of patching, and named after what is does technically in stead of giving it fancy names like “wave surfer” while it’s nothing more than an LFO.
To learn about modular, for me, this is clear… and very addicting.

1 Like

My current live rig.
Keeping my AR/A4 out of it for now to keep it simple.

12 Likes

Current setup
The small mixer is for feedbacks, there’s a tape recorder under the table

6 Likes

2 Likes

electroetiquette Where did you get the stand been looking for one like this for ages!

My live rig. Pretty minimal yet sometimes more than enough!

2 Likes

real clean! you use the large diaphragm mic on stage though? feedback issues?

Thankyou for the compliment.
I made it about a year ago originally for the OT and an Allen & Heath XONE S2 mixer.
Here are a few more pictures for your reference. I can send you dimensions if you’d like.

5 Likes