Your setups [ 10k Archive]

On the contrary, bier placement is good … right at hand. Warsteiner is a good one.

1 Like

That’s one serious mancave.

1 Like

Music making juice!

Sweet setup/space! Carpet and walls look good to me, same era as a lot of the gear :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s up with the crazy cover on the analog 4? Where did you score that?

I had a Poly 61 once it makes good noise! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That it does. It’s a fantastic source of pads, for one!

what’s everyone sitting on? i’m wondering if there’s a good ergonomic chair that doesn’t cost silly money?

you can often find the spendy chairs at deep discounts in places that buy bulk used office furniture. nice tables too. there’s a place here in portland that buys out a business’s furniture when the business closes or upgrades etc. i’ve seen the herman miller chairs for $250 and those sweet electric tables that raise/lower with new table tops for $350 (they’re like $2k new).

also, is this still a pics thread? :wink:

i see a lot of monitor speaker near to the wall. dont you have problems with that? my krk rockit 6 have too much bass … i guess because they are to near to the wall …

I keep mine about 2 feet back. Unfortunately the room is a bit small so they can’t be further away. Same with the sub. However I’ve turned the sub down by about 6 dB so it’s not too overpowering.

I use a Pearl drum throne for sitting at the computer. For using synths, I stand.

thanks for the reply. is using a stool comfortable enough? i would have thought it’s probably better than sitting in a cheap backed chair

My small homestudio is complete…maybe could fit some heat but just maybe :smile:

5 Likes

A good drum throne is very comfortable. I mean, it needs to be good enough for a drummer to sit on for long periods of time while playing. Having no backrest also keeps you from slouching.

Very nice. Did you build the desk yourself?

You probably want to raise the monitors up some. The tweeters should be at ear level.

No i didnt build the desk my self…its a Zaor Miza desk and a Zaor griprack :slight_smile:
And on my to buy list is a pair of speaker stands :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wow, it is incredible nice. Is it a Zaor desk?

I moved a couple times since I last posted in this thread and now have a studio space separate from my bedroom. :smiley:

8 Likes

Nice setup! whats the Qu Nexus controlling?