Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Got a bit carried away with photographing the studio. Even more pics at the Cabinet of Curiosities on FB.

12 Likes

1 Like

Lovely! The perfect setup imho.
The pictures are also very warm. Very inviting :smiley:

The modular is the only one without patch memory…

1 Like

3 Likes

There is a Korg MS-20 Mini on the shelf. :content: But you’re right - the stuff at working level is what gets used regularly.

Yeah! Thanks. That’s important to me. A place that feels nice. I think I’ve done the best considering the circumstances. Ergonomically and sound-wise, the room suffers from the slanted ceiling. But I’ve tried to furnish it and decorate it so that it’s visually and physically appealing.

A White LXR! Nice!

Definitely a nice looking piece of kit and rare as acrylic hens teeth. :wink: I’ve got a bit of a Elektron theme happening on it, with the knobs and font also, kinda stripped back to basics vibe.

1 Like

Updated my studio today, elektron, Erebus and ms20M out of picture

5 Likes

Nice setup. How are you finding the PERfourMER? I’m tempted by the great sound but the lack of patch memory is a barrier for me.

Cheers.

The Perfourmer is my favourite synth ever! Endless combinations of voices and cross modulation, silky smooth filters. It sounds gorgeous and is built like a tank. Don’t worry about patches, it’s easy to return to previous sounds once you learn the panel.

1 Like

id probably love one of those. cross mod, pretty filters & four oscs sounds like a cute package

Great, thanks.
I think for me an Analog Four must come first due to live gig considerations, but definitely love the sound of the Vermona.

This i my studio Atm.

2 Likes

@Lampmeister - if you can get the AK, do that, I love my A4 but wish I had the keys. its just that little bit better in the right ways. But a shame as so close to my A4 i probably wont get one unless I take a big hit and sell it

Some quality set ups! I can never settle on the best layout so here is the current version.

8 Likes

I’d love an AK but it’s too big for me. I prefer to travel light.

Push 2 and bass station 2 and Gibson sg not pictured
The thing on the left is an Alesis io dock 2 I added padding to fit and iPad Air.

3 Likes

Would love to see a video highlighting the array of effects you have there.
All the OTO’s, looking really nice.

I’ll try and record a video showing the effects boxes in action.

FatHand , that bass trap XDD at the background corner , i have contructed my own bass traps with rockwool and covered by felt fibre . Don´t know if has some absortion effect … but i did it :wink: