Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Wow, the Bass Station is so TINY! Not much bigger than the Octa!

1 Like

I heared rumours that Elektron teamed up with IKEA for their new studio table “Analog” :smiley:

btw. this is my setup.

2 Likes

curious to see what else is in the the table on the left!

on the left table:

Access Virus A
Arturia Minibrute
Waldorf Blofeld
Novation Drumstation
Elektron Machinedrum MK2
Boss Reverb
Motu Midi

updated glamour shot :smiley:

added the strymon big sky recently, so so good

Love that Elysia master section. :+1:

[quote="“AdamJay”"]

Love that Elysia master section. :+1: [/quote]

thanks @AdamJay

I can’t recommend these units enough. If the Canadian dollar wasn’t hurting so bad I would have added the Karacter 500 by now.

I’ll take some better pics when I get my Roland/Malekko System 500 modules in the mail.

1 Like

Two AR’s stacked midi synced to an RC-300. I have the Aux outs from my mixer going in to my RC-300 so I can chose what I’m looping with the RC.
I’m loving this thread btw!!
-Luke

Love that Elysia master section. :+1: [/quote]
What are you rocking there, the xpressor? any audio examples? been looking at adding a bit of outboard after my culture vulture

I hear yah, nice setup and hide away, love your avatar image too. :+1:

Regarding your monitor placement: :stuck_out_tongue:

Regarding your monitor placement: :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]
hahahahah Damn, I’m laughing so hard at this. Can’t stop!

yep, xpressor 500 in to the xfilter 500. check out elysia’s site or youtube. they have some really nice examples. also nicholas lem has a thorough video of the A4 being processed by the xpressor 500. He does a much better job than me :wink: the clip I have in my signature is processed through this chain and converted to digital by a burl b2 adc.

Pretty basic, but this is my main rig :0)

a little rearrangement. nice to have desk space again

Hi Terrific, what case is this and how are you holding the nord drum up?

12U mixer case from Studiospares
3U blank panel, 50mm recess brackets and this stuff:
http://www.hotroxuk.com/power-grip-pedal-board-velcro.html
which seems really solid, but time will tell…

It’s pretty good. Portable, lightweight, packs down in about 30 seconds. Sturdy enough for my purpose atm.
Would maybe think about heavier duty 12u case for extended touring and something different for flights - go hand luggage with just OT and ND2

Hi Terrific, what case is this and how are you holding the nord drum up?[/quote]
+1

Here’s most of it.
A4 is master.
Feed from the boards aux send comes back to OT,
Although I mostly use it as a drum machine of kits I’ve made out of MS-20’s, or crazy elaborate pedal stuff. To free them back up for more free use in melody dept.
A few destination to loop, I can multitrack everything through the two synced up Vs2480s
As a whole it is quite new, but it is serving me quite well with the post rock kinda stuff I’m trying to do by my lonesome.