Your setups [ 10k Archive]

My current setup.

1 Like

The mixer is a Behringer Xenyx 1204FX which I grabbed just to sum up the synths before they head into the Octatrack. The Z Stand is quite sturdy, built like a tank. Everyone tells me Behringer is garbage, but I honestly don’t notice. It’s just a hobby :)[/quote]
Thanks for the response dude! I am definitely looking for a tank-stand for my Sub 37.

That Waldorf is a beauty !

1 Like

My little hole… added a RYTM and MIDI Murf recently… wish I had more time to hide down here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I recently re-cabled everything and labeled it all. If/when I start doing any live sets I have in theory streamlined my setup and tear down time.

The gear should be obvious but I’ll list it all.

Bass Station II
MS2000
KaossPad Quad
Analog Keys
Roland VT-3
Moog Werkstatt
Octatrack
Machinedrum MKII UW
Casio CZ-101
Access Virus C
Behringer XR18 digital mixer
Peavy 1600Watt PA amp

The rack on the left is custom built from steel I got at the hardware store.

Mise en place for production. Small but powerful.
BS2 was no longer necessary.

Fierce! Is the MnM already gone?[/quote]
Yes, it shape shifted into cash which turned into a Push 2. :joy:

It can be quite powerful when you need it to be, especially with clip envelopes (automation).
If you ever move up to Suite or even Standard with a Max4Live license, there are loads of eurorack style, esoteric sequencers available via M4L that do very wild stuff.

just getting started going to hardware after years off. Built the stand out of cedar scraps from my wood shed and I keep adding on as needed. Notice the bottle opener on the main leg there. Whole thing cantilevered off a 6"x12" cedar post. My friends think the bar fridge on the left is the most important piece of gear I have.

What’s that to the left of the H9?

What’s that to the left of the H9?[/quote]
I do believe tis this http://www.faderfox.de/pc4.html

Similar but with a LaunchPad Pro :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]
Same to me, but a lot to program this week

[/quote]
Same to me, but a lot to program this week

[/quote]
here it is… don’t know why it couldn’t be shown
Push 2, Rytm, A4… that’s all
I think I will sell my octatrack and Analog Keys for this

How are you liking the Zoom pedal?

[quote="“AdamJay”"]

How are you liking the Zoom pedal?[/quote]
I find it quite awesome. The sound is great and not sure that lots of people could make the difference in a mix. I only wish that the knobs were easier to play live: they are tiny, awkward to manipulate and need lot of dial if for a significant value.

Niiiice!

I could have sworn I posted my updated studio photo here, but I couldn’t find it… this is updated from earlier in the year with the live rig table in the left foreground, featuring three Moog Mother-32s, Octatrack, Waldorf Blofeld and the TE OP-1.

Now I need a bigger room (and a house!) Also need to get sound treatment, nice mood lighting, etc. but have been holding off in hopes that I’ll be moving to a bigger place; seems that won’t be happening as soon as I had hoped now.

(The Guitar and Bass are usually not sitting there; they are usually back behind where I was taking the photo, with the acoustic instruments not seen in this photo… I normally have a clear path to the chair that lets me have access to everything within arms reach.)

What’s that to the left of the H9?[/quote]
I do believe tis this http://www.faderfox.de/pc4.html
[/quote]