Your setups [ 10k Archive]

how do you like the encoder action on the new arc 4? comparable to the old version? ( if you have a comparison that is)

It’s my first arc and my impression of it is that it’s great overall. I specifically asked to have one with somewhat “faster” encoders so that I would be able to turn the knobs by gently resting my finger on them and rotating, like playing a wine glass. It feels natural and especially immersive with the lights.

This is my final (:laughing:) setup.

14 Likes

You’ve a NDLR. Nice little sequencer for having fun with synth :slight_smile:

Yeah, I do have a NDLR and it is fun to plug it into a synth and don’t mind it anymore and just concentrate on tweaking the knobs of the synth to find a great sound.
But to be honest, I was thinking about selling it. I need money, of course, for Moog Minitaur… So I am still not sure if I keep it…

Hilarious
philips advent babyphone ;p
Seems to fit perfect into your setup

1 Like

Yeah, perfect for harsh noise recordings… hahaha.
No, that perfectly illustrates how my music production time frame is. Only when the kid is sleeping. In few weeks it will get even worse…

3 Likes

… and in a few years you might have to haggle with your kids, who may use the gear at what time :wink:

1 Like

I hope so!

1 Like

Pfft. “Final”? There’s way too much space in that rack for this to be final anything :joy:

2 Likes

You’re right. I am waiting for my Birdkids Raven module.

How do you like the Craftsynth 2.0? I have a Skulpt and just couldn’t back the Craftsynth 2.0 after how cheap the Skulpt feels. It sounds pretty great, though, at least.

1 Like

I think you’d better keep it, lot of pleasure and creative pearls in it. I understand you need money for minitaur, but be patient, save cash and it will be perfect for sending drone into moog :wink: while playing with another synth.
Futhermore, this little sequencer is more than a static midi sending device and really well named one. I use it to search and create, while recording it in Pyramid to keep the jam and eventualy change it in real material
for music.

1 Like

It is a good Synth. But you’re right, it feels like a toy.

1 Like

Got a temporary set up while in the midst of moving. Works ok for now

8 Likes

Budget bass rig.

12 Likes

Changed it up again to make it more streamlined once more. Everything is easier to tweak…

Had the synths unplugged for a while to focus on a portable set up. It’s working!

16 Likes

My curent setup :

18 Likes

Nice setup ! If you had to choose between the se02 and the minitaur, which one would you pick and why ?

I’m impressed by the Volca Kick. Boomin kicks & sub bass come out of that thing. When ran thru an Analog Heat? WOOH!

I’ve actually made some nice melodies with it as well… in the higher note range with some reverb, it sounds great.

I love your bass rig… even tho “budget” I bet you get some really nice bass!

2 Likes