Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Temple Boards FTW!
I’ve got my trinity mounted on one right now!

14 Likes

Brill! What size? Are you going to use it with a hard case?

I think it’s the “trio?” Its a big one anyway…
Couldnt afford the hardcase at the time, but I don’t travel much, so I’m not worried yet.

1 Like

21 Likes

This looks super versatile and ‘hands on’.

I’m super Happy with this setup. Don’t need anything else

Cool. Time for a bigger case then :wink:

Dope… my rig is being built on the 21" version of that.

I don’t wanna get too deep into eurorack right now, it’s fun and sounds incredible but it’s top expensive for me right now.

Next step for that Setup might be e mixer with a good EQ, and a nice reverb pedal to make my drum mix better :wink:

I’ll throw in my current setup. It changes every few days but I try to stay away from the computer even though I could get everything set up and orderly where it doesn’t move. I’m finding that just a few pieces of gear at a time are best for me to focus on.

18 Likes

Sad :(…

All the Best for you both!

2 Likes

25 Likes

What is that stand that the drum is resting on?

That is awesome, so neat!

I realised I have far too many synths and very little time to use them due to looking after our twin 18 month old boys full time.
After deciding what to keep and what to sell I have come up with this.

Expect a list of gear coming up for sale very soon!

You can see what I have in my previous posts in this thread.

15 Likes

wow your current setup is almost identical to mine. Despite the GigaCube, here is my downsized desk setup

10 Likes

Nice!
I am going with the less is more approach now.

I also have an Audiohub 2x4 for my iPad. It’s so handy with it’s USB ports on the front!

Octatrack came just today :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Lots of gear is proclaimed to be “a game changer”, but the Continuum really was for me. It has allowed me to make the music I’ve always heard in my head but found difficult to translate through more traditional instruments and controllers.

5 Likes

There is nothing else like it. It’s that simple : )

1 Like

For those interested in a glimpse into my ever changing routing and workflow - here is part of my project map

16 Likes

Awesome to see someone using mind mapping to get a handle on signal flow. It’s gets hairy real quick is what I’ve found! Anyways I use mind mapping for just about everything. Story ideas. Song ideas. Problem solving for work. I love how easy it is to tie other things / ideas back into themselves or to make those connections that just “do it” for me. Off topic but pretty cool still :grin: I’m going to do something similar for my workflow and song structures.

1 Like