1 Like

That’s what I call a Groovebox…

30 Likes

Just got a quad stand for my Volcas :slight_smile:
Setup updated.

10 Likes

I feel your pain…

5 Likes

Ugg. I feel ya @Hawk. I had a cat that used to like to jump on my stuff so for years now I’ve had random scratches on some of my gear.

@Hawk, bin it, get a dog, problem solved.
(Lights blue touch paper and retreats… )

I AM just kidding by the way!!!
I love cats. I have a dog and a cat.
What a lovely example of interspecies integration…

Hehehehe nice one! Those SE-70’s are lovely!

I actually have wanted to change things around a little bit. I downsized at Xmas and sold off about half and although that tower of power looks full of interesting possibilities it had to go. A couple of days ago I took that beautiful set up down and rejigged the whole thing. Sentiments were the same as the last time I done this… streamline and focus.

Can’t wait to plug everything in tonight and hopefully still have time left to have a play.

Edit: My legs can actually fit under the desk!

11 Likes

Current studio & live set up. Fully integrated sequencing both ways (modular to midi & midi to modular).

My main drum designer is the 12u eurorack, pretty much a 4 row drum machine with 2 sequencers. Throw the Digitakt and Machinedrum mk1 in there and it gets pretty fun !

scopes are fun too :slight_smile:

27 Likes

Is one Elektron drum machine and Ableton with a bunch of VSTs + Samples + midi controller a viable setup? I’ve sold a majority of my hardware synths and now looking for a setup that’s simple and flexible, while doing many things at once.

2 Likes

I actually hate how the 48 keyboard and Beatpad setup looks. It just screams “Look at me!! I’m a producer, check out my mad beatz and epic drops bro!!! :panda:

I was just gonna ask about those legs :happy:

1 Like

Ask her to pleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeee walk all over your stuff, that should do it… :wink:

Can I ask, what the purpose of the MX-1 in your setup is? I can’t see any Aira or roland boutique gear. I have one lying around because I used to use it as an audio/midi interface for ableton, but after getting an OT it’s just collecting dust.

Have a video but on my channel about it. It’s build into the gorilla case gc-ldjc using angled jack adapters and what not. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahahahahaha @dobermate That’s funny!

Since getting rid of a lot of items I was left with a rack of gear and had nowhere else to put it. For the past 6 months the cold edges of rack equipment dig into my legs as I sit and conjure up beats. My legs are also spread. Can you imagine eating at your kitchen worktop and no space for legs due to the cupboards? My set up was like that. Now, my set up is the equivalent of eating your dinner at the table where you can sit and put your legs under… HOORAY!!!

Sorry for my long explanation… you asked! Lol

heres my current setup

21 Likes

I watched it and think you didn’t end up racking them, just putting them in foam? That’s what I was able to conclude from the video.

Yeah certain. It’s just the foam. No need to rack them

1 Like