Your setups [ 10k Archive]

For me it is always the one i use the least

Playing pads with AR on top doesn’t seem a good idea. I also want to add a K-Board in the free space under A4. I can control A4’s macros and A4’s Perfs with OT (with crossfader eventually).
I think I’ll invert OT and AR’s places, eventually with 2 lighter setups : A4+AR, OT and friends…

1 Like

So you finally got an AR ! Well done :tada:

1 Like

[teaser:] 50_Shades_Of_Blue.jpeg

8 Likes

Love to hear your impressions of the AR.

Ah ! the Nova… loved this one…

The blue Korg is limited in some ways… but somehow I always managed to get something I like out of it. Mine’s a bit different:

i bought Electribe 2 to use it primarily as a drum machine.
and for this application, it’s really capable.

Yes indeed… I especially like how all drums can have their own distortion… which sounds much better than the digitakt’s overdrive. I do miss cond trigs on it though.

what’s the most important for me in E2 sequencer is polymeter capability.
and for the advanced perversions, Pyramid is the brain of the rig :alien:

Quite limited here as you can’t have more than 16 steps (can’t have 17 or more…). Better than nothing I guess.

Like a new girlfriend the first evening! :slight_smile:
Love story should last. I don’t think I’ll regret the MD. First I want to try to control everything with the crossfader (mapped to A4 / AR perfs).
:loopy:

3 Likes

LFOs to 12 performance pads is a trip.

Do you have an Apple? Collider is tops.

1 Like

No Apple but midi loopback with random lfo on the crossfader > A4 perfs + AR perfs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

so, new/updated Live Rig № 0 .
or rather working prototype — no stands, improper cables, etc etc etc.
but at last it fits a backpack! (except for mixer)

10 Likes

What are you doing/how are you using your Axolotis? Looks like just as usb hosts?

Handy bits of kit, love mine!

Reduced setup to write and record vocal melodies and mix songs. I have written too many instrumentals on the op-1 and op-z that beg for vocals, so I locked those two devices in a drawer until I catch up with writing lyrics and vocal melodies. The octatrack is still pretty new and is mainly there to be learned when I’m not in the mood to sing.

13 Likes

USB hosts and MIDI processors. things like custom Launchpad Pro layouts are done via Axoloti patches.
one of them also used to generate metronome signal and mix it to earphones.

1 Like

The OT mk ii looks really sexy, I don’t need/want it but still…

1 Like

What stand do yo have the Digitwins (ugh) and the Keystep on?

The Keystep is on a laptop stand like this (EDIT: as is the laptop):

The Digis are on a IKEA stand (EDIT: as is the Octatrack):

6 Likes