Your setups [ 10k Archive]

@phaelam Wow, I knew renting in SF was bad, but I didn’t think it was that bad. I live down in San Diego (county) where I already think cost of living and housing is insane and ridiculous. I hope things look up for you sooner rather than later.

2 Likes

Un-packing my studio in our new flat.
Lots of things to plan and wire up.
And im still waiting for my new studio monitors to arrive , sold my old genelec 8030 with a 7050 sub and bought a pair of Hedd Audio Type 07 to get rid of the sub that took lots of space.

36 Likes

i made it - just a few pieces of wood and some screws :slight_smile: But it’s waaaay too heavy ahah

1 Like

Where did you get that desk? I’m currently looking for something similar.

Is that a banjo next to the modular?

Yup my girlfriends banjo

2 Likes

cool jamming potential !

1 Like

If u mean the big desk then its Zaor Miza Z. Bought it from Thomann.
Zaor Miza Z

Haha fair enough! It’s inspired me to have a hunt round the kitchen and homeware supply stores now tho…cheers!

Tough - hope things turn around for you soon!

1 Like

You can BUY a single-wide in a trailer park here in FL for $4-10K. Why not just move?

1 Like

I feel for you man, I was homeless is sf before I got into music so I didn’t have much to my name, but I can definitely sympathize

1 Like

My mess of a setup, I love every little part of it though.

13 Likes

It’s a Digitone Keys in a gig bag.

2 Likes

lol

Canadian. Had to leave US and and just arrived in Vancouver.

1 Like

Can some point me to a place or website that sells legit racks that replace the tables?

These guys are amazing…

https://www.audiorax.com/

2 Likes

you win this thread for me. Verbos + ACL systems, Speck X.Sum, RME converters, OT, Tempest, etc… all this is right up my alley. and the beautiful furniture just knocks it out of the park! well done!

2 Likes

what about the banjo??

2 Likes