Your setups [ 10k Archive]

front ported correct

1 Like

What is the length of the room?

11 feet long…

Ah OK. Yeah you probably need a book case and bass traps at the back of the room. I was curious about the apparent width so I questioned if the room might not be longer than it is. Thanks for humoring me.

Your space is esthetically pleasing, by the way. :grinning:

yea def need something in here, its echoing badly right now, i just moved from a small attic space upstairs, and while it was hell to work upstairs with the heat, the accoustics were great, with it having angled ceilings and dense carpet.

1 Like

Here’s some better audio. Lovely LFO modulations of the Deckards arp.

7 Likes

Yamaha AN200 - Yamaha DX200 - Elektron Digitakt - Elektron Digitone - Roland TR8S - Roland TB-3

20 Likes

Moved the fire outside

10 Likes

Ow yisssss, that dx200 - i’m searching in vienna! very nice setup!

Sounds fantastic. After I asked about sequencing big voice counts with Octatrack, I realized that the Digitone can sequence up to 8 voices via MIDI. So, that’s always an option (should the need arise). Cheers.

4 voices via Midi for DN no?

4 midi tracks with 8 notes each

1 Like

4 tracks of 8 voices

I thought that was the synth engine? Will have to look into it.

OK there’s 2 midi pages on each track but you can’t address them on different midi channels and the programmed sequence is identical.

I don’t get it.

the midi channels can send and receive on different or the same channels… but not sure what you mean

Sorry - I meant 8 notes, not voices. That’s what I get for multitasking. For reference, here’s the relevant page in the manual

2 Likes

did you see the deckard’s dream editor was released yesterday?

2 Likes

Panda Bear!!

1 Like

I did, not tried it yet though

I sent my Acid8 mkI home for brain surgery and it came back mkII!!

Thank you, Alex and Twisted Electrons!!

25 Likes