Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Yeah, it’s super fun!
Mapping is a bit of a pain but it’s Worth it, you just need to know that, unless you program a bit yourself, I Don’t think there is a way to customize the range of the knobs, or to create “macro knobs” controlling multiple parameters.

Nice :slight_smile:

And a +1 for the cup of :coffee:

1 Like

Haha, did it for the gram, no shame

1 Like

9 Likes

I just got a Commandante C40 coffee grinder… Absolutely love it.

2 Likes

A fellow musician/horticulturalist I see.

1 Like

If you hook the MIDI Sprout up to the cannabis for sampling the Elektron boxes get high.

5 Likes

Careful those OLED displays don’t mess up your flowering cycle!

Best view ever

Gear for sale eh?

1 Like

Do you even Metal, Bro?

1 Like

Of course!

2 Likes

Live setup taking shape!! This is the electronic part of the drumset, sounds terrific.

9 Likes

Sat mourning setup, recently got the Octatrack; thing is a beast! Don’t believe the hype that it’s hard to learn, may have been true back in the day. So many resources to walk u through these days.

I won’t be performing anytime soon, but wacky sounds prevail with a small amount of time and effort. Really liking it!

9 Likes

Made a gallery of my studio on my website:

Added some background info about my workflow too.

5 Likes

hey, what desk are you using?

As in the actual wooden desk? Just a table… made the second tier from a shelf and some Ikea legs

Here’s my setup. Put up in the bedroom just next to kids bed (he’s 11 month). then i can put him in his bed and start making music. He loves it, jumping up and down, and he loves the octatrack slider haha. My wife sais "i like that you put up your music gear in the bedroom it gives it a creative vibe. Also i like it a bit messy, powerlines and chords all over the place :wink:

Octatrack is the brain with midi out to all the other boxes/synths and keystep to octatrack in.

Sampling from the Juno (favorite synth) and Monologue and using the awesome pattern sync between the Elektron Boxes. Running it all through the Heat.

Still havn’t gotten rid of the Volca Bass, damn it can bring in some sub to the mix. Making all music here at the moment mixing in Ableton, but really looking forward to overbridge for Digitone, then will probably turn more to a mix between hardware/software.

Using the same setup for gigs (without Juno and Monologue).

8 Likes

Here is my latest setup.
I had to sell my Yamaha FS1R and Analogue Solutions Leipzig sk to pay bills unfortunately but needs must…
Swapped out the Leploop V2 (it was cool but I didn’t click with it really) for an O-Coast and MFB Tanzmaus.
Quite pleased with the layout though. :grinning:

35 Likes

That’s a really cool space!

1 Like