Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Nicely done! I love sitting on my couch and composing on my A4, so I"m really feeling this.

That 420 looks pregnant!

1 Like

Too bad the bottom two gangs will be empty for a while… Bottom has enough space for thick semi-modulars though…

1 Like

That’s how I ended up with a dedicated case for semi-mods. :rofl:

1 Like

Excellent.

Finally made a new table yesterday from a huge slab of wood and some hardware store legs. It’s great to have this much space so I can keep things out instead of having to put things away every time my setup changes, even though I only tend to use 1–2 pieces of gear at a time. It’ll be nicer for jamming with others as well.

11 Likes

My last gig set up.

23 Likes

Looks amazing! I’ve lived a bit under a stone the last months - what is that white (sampler trigger?) box in the centre?

1 Like

Do you mean the Tasty Chips GR-1?

1 Like

Wow, yes - researching it now, thanks!

Gr-1 yes, granular synth sampler

1 Like

First post here! The A4mk2 just arrived, and the push is on the way out, I rarely touch it since i bought the digitakt last year. Got back into making music recently after a break of a few years due to kids, and this is the first time I’ve really made music with hardware since probably 1998/99, I forgot how inspirational good hardware is.

14 Likes

Lil’ update now that the modular has stabilized.

24 Likes
3 Likes

By far the most effective and enjoyable setup I’ve had (coupled with my guitar).

Mother 32 holding down the modular fort until my first set of modules arrive for my Structure EP-420 case :slight_smile: Much easier to make solid music since downsizing, and the modular is mainly for sampling experimentation.

Anyone considering the OT + DN… cannot recommend it enough.

9 Likes

Small set I had yesterday :smiley:
That miko pedal is hard to tame. If you don’t pay attention it sounds like it looks!

8 Likes

When producing:

When playing live:

11 Likes

What are you using the launch control for?

It’s controlling the octatrack through a Kenton USB to midi box.
On the first 7 tracks faders are levels, I have filters and reverbs knobs, cue and mute buttons on every track except the last one which is the master, there I just have a DJ EQ and a comp

4 Likes

Nice, I didn’t realise such converter boxes exist. Opens up options!