Your setups [ 10k Archive]

They are beautiful together, they look like a proper machines !

1 Like

I like it a lot. Bought it when they first came out. The mulimode compressors are a nice touch. As for complex routing I can’t really speak on it because I haven’t used it that way. It does have a second set of stereo outs you could either use for a second pair of monitors or an FX loop. I use my OT in studio mode as the main mixer for the few pieces of hardware I have and send 2 stereo pairs to the Rubix.

That’s exactly what I wanted to know - could I use OT cue outs as send fx and main to record at the same time

You can definitely do that. It’s also class compliant so I’ve managed to use it as an interface for my iOS devices.

2 Likes

My tiny rig getting programmed and patched.

28 Likes

What’s the 1u-looking thing under the stompboxes?

isn’t it to warm in that road case for your devices ?

It’s an exciter. I’m currently testing how it works with this setup. Adds a nice stitching to the final mix, digs the sound out of the mud.

1 Like

Only the mixer and the Virus get warm. The other boxes are mostly cold fx thingies. : )

Nice. And that RNC is always a good choice.

Yus yus. That box is the evil twin brother we don’t talk about, the RNLA. :smiley:

1 Like

Nice!
I am looking into getting a Virus C/B desktop too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a cracking reverb pedal. Its voice is quite particular, but I like it; the extra-ambient switch makes it a great pair for the DN.

the laptopDSCN1666

23 Likes

23 Likes

The duo Octracks open up another universe of freedom on the creative plain. I love it!

3 Likes

Indeed it would. I’m thinking about it more for playing live, mixing between them dj style.

Anyone out there play live like this?

2 Likes

What do you use the Deco for?

Deco is alternating between the full mix and the Virus’ bassline, haven’t decided yet.

Any music for us with a setup like that? Looks exquisite.