Your setups [ 10k Archive]

As a pedal fiend, I’m going to have to go ahead and disagree with you there. I hate ‘em!

1 Like

Did I post this recently? Can’t remember for the life of me! The Keystep has pretty much revolutionised the DN; it’s feels like a proper instrument now.

9 Likes

Lots of my favorite albums have been made with them, but I can’t seem to bond with them either. I even sold my EQD Hoof, which I thought would be the answer.

I think I just prefer germanium fuzz faces and this is my absolute favorite of those.

I do want one of these though after borrowing one from a friend.

https://reverb.com/jp/p/way-huge-pork-and-pickle-bass-overdrive-fuzz

The clean blend and the filter actually really make the (Russian) muff circuit work well for me.

1 Like

According to the Bobs, “We feel that maybe you haven’t challenged it enough”. Haha, I personally love the sustain.

2 Likes

Made a wooden stand to hold the DT, OT, and Rytm together. Picked up the lid for the Rytm today - and a used Deco pedal to run it through. Sounds great:)

9 Likes

I really want to get a Bricasti M7. I think their reverb sounds better than Lexicon.

2 Likes

ace! Pyramid Is great however I’m taking my time learning it!

2 Likes

I’ve still to put a bit more time into it, just finished up a video there now with the OPZ ran through a looper and Erica Drone System.

1 Like

Ah yes pedal freaks unite. Love my Sunface and Hoof. So many shade of drive and fuzz with a fuzz face and vol knob/dynamiocs. I generally don’t love Muffs either but love the Hoof on bass.

1 Like

How do you get the inputs into the A&H mixer? I have one of these at work and love it but I don´t want to have 16DI boxes in my studio at home.

You should try that Pork & Pickle if you get a chance. I bet it would sound great on bass.

why would you need to have 16 DI boxes to plug line level gear into a digital mixer? It accepts everything. I even have my very hot modular running straight into one.

1 Like

It depends if I’m multitrack recording or not. If yes then I use trs cables out of all the outputs and into the line ins of the Qu16. The OT has the Heat on its ouput, and the top 4 tracks of the Rytm are sent through the delay and reverb pedals before going to the mixer.

Blofeld does not FM, better get a DN for FM…

Since you seem to have unlimited funds, try to get a Midibox Seq V4+ with the upcoming CV extension. Or built one yourself :). It is way more powerful than the Squarp, went this route and never looked back :wink:

Yes true it is wavetable but does it not have 2 operators though?

Thanks for the clarificación :slight_smile:
Although it has a nice FM sound/vibe yo my ears :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ya, I wont part with mine, one of the most underrated synths… And its price is unbeatable, got it new from Amazon for only 353€, black version…

Nice…
I have been lurking it for a long time…
That will be the next one on my list for sure.

1 Like