Your setups [ 10k Archive]

You can get bleeps and bams on while watching Steph and KD. Nice

Rearranging for creativity! (+ Jazzmaster not shown)

15 Likes

Can we get a close up on that?

Nice selection of gear. I quite fancy one of those Odyssey modules in the mk1 colour scheme.

3 Likes

13 Likes

That IKEA stand was made for the MPC Live!! I have 2 of them, one for the MPC and another for the A4 MK2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like it a lot, but I like ambient and lots of strange textures. I have been recording my voice into the eventide to make samples to create my patches and it has been working out really well.

Sexy and expensive like a strip club full of Ericas! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

do you really have 3 Fireworx boxes? I can’t say i’ve ever seen such a thing!

It’s seems incredible for textures and ambiant backgrounds. I got Granulizer II plugin in the meantime… This thing can live sample right ?

It can sample live. You will need a cheap usb interface connected to it to do so. They have a list of approved usb interfaces in the manual.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. We have two of them in our band.

Yes, 3 Fireworx and 1 M3000 Reverb.

I’ve had the oldest Fireworx for over 10 years. The other 2 I got more recently. 1 last year and the other last month. I went through a phase of buying loads of pedals. Some really expensive/top notch stuff, but in the end sold them all and felt much happier with the rack effects. I used to have a Lexicon PCM 81 but I didn’t enjoy the Lexicon sound. I’d like to revisit the Lexicon units though.

Turned the wife’s office into the baby’s playroom, so now have to share my room with her.

Crammed into the corner quite nicely I think.

The case lifts out and is pretty much gig ready.

This side is mostly for sample fodder and inputting note and velocity to the DN.

Quadraverb because I like what it does for snares and I’m only using the Ashly as a limiter on the master level to avoid any nasty peaks doing any damage.
The 3630 and the Drawmer are not currently in use.

16 Likes

Great setup. I like your case. I’m looking to set up one with a lift off top myself in the next couple months. Would you mind naming the one you’re using?

It’s a Gorilla GC-LDJC. (You can buy them here. It’s a super cheap flight case). They come in three sizes and the foam is pre cut into hundreds of little squares so you can fit most things in without having to cut anything.
You get what you pay for really, it’s fine around the home and gigging out of the car, but I wouldn’t trust it on a flight, it’s a bit flimsy. If you’re looking for something really sturdy, look else where, otherwise I really like it.

3 Likes

Dave Mech from round here did a video about them.

5 Likes

Ah ok. Thanks for the reply. I’ve seen the video, but couldn’t remember the brand anymore. It would be for that purpose, just in and out of the car.

However it doesn’t appear that they ship to the US though, so my search continues.

Gotta love the big muff!! Best pedal ever

I love it, but it’s been giving me a right headache as it hates line level signals. I think a DI box is the answer I’ve been avoiding.