Your setups [ 10k Archive]

It all looks so nice and tidy, but all I can think of is the cramped area for the mouse. :fearful:
How are the Neumann headphones?

I have my tracking set very sensitive for the mouse, so there’s actually loads of space.

The Neumanns are the best headphones available for professional audio duties such as sound design and mixing. 5Hz to 30KHz at -3db. They are excellent.

1 Like

Whats the name of that 3 tier case you have your modular in?

Tiptop Audio Station 252

tks

noyce

Sold bunch of stuff and bought a Digitone. This pair will be my sole point of focus now.

20 Likes

That is a sweet desk setup!

1 Like

Healthy sized monitor :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whilst I wait (increasingly impatiently) for my Digitone to arrive, here’s a wiggly panorama of my room. Case coming for the Deckards too. Obligatory plants have been added recently, and whilst they’re an utter cliché, they do make it a nicer place to make music in.

21 Likes

Changed a few things around and think I have found the setup that will work best for me - and that I can grow into.

7 Likes

Hi whats the rack you have the modules in on the right of the picture?

Hi, 6U Doepfer BS1, Oberkorn sequencer and a mixed 6u rack of other bits.

3 Likes

ah ok, but i meant what rack is it all sitting in?

You mean the actual 19" frame?

1 Like

Yes thats the one, thank you!

well, after sitting in front of this view:

i found that it’s just a compromise between making tracks and jamming around. neither of those went really smooth, so i dedicated myself to a jamming / live setup that can be multitrack-recorded and a high-end-laptop running live 10 for making reproducable tracks start-to-finish.

it’s just amazing how time flies when sitting in front of a modular cable mess :slight_smile:

21 Likes

That blue knob on your analog heat… I am totally switching that knob. I think I’ve got a spare around here. I have grabbed that knob in error more times than is acceptable. Thanks for the idea

Tonight’s setup. Good evening people !

7 Likes

back in the days when i lived in Germany this was my little studio ,

then i moved toN Australia and it looked like this ,
10945035_420165241473455_3624853824608206392_n 10995919_420165228140123_7523988139862514737_n

because my brother went bankrupt 7 years ago and needed money, i sold my stuff to help him out .

Allways missed makeing music, but just software didnt make it for me , so i decided last year to start making music on hardware again and brought an AKAI MPC X, last week I got myself the Elektron Four MKII, and today i expect an parcel with the RYTM MKII :slight_smile:

32 Likes