Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Loving the old BOSS mixer

Mousepad takes to much space, push up sensisivity for a smaller pad to gain some space… :wink:

trackball.

1 Like

This is my current portable setup, sitting on my girlfriend’s kitchen table. It’s very fun and inspiring. I’m looking to put it all into a single case so that I can just plug it into the mains and start playing without recabling everything. Oh, and I’m gonna add a Digitone next!

6 Likes

Yeah it’s a great little mixer, great to add a bit of crunch.

at the end its just 3 wires: hdmi, usb and power.

Love the minimalism!

How do you like the SE-02? Was thinking about getting one. I have a SH-01a and absolutely love it…

I really respect that approach, awesome

It’s great. I’ve owned a lot of analogue monos and polys over the years, (had to sell up last year, so am currently rebuilding from scratch) - the SE-02 sounds up there with the best of them I reckon, and the build quality is great. The K-25M keyboard is a great addition for a Boutique module, but it sucks as a MIDI controller. But yeah, the SE-02 sounds huge, goes deep in terms of sound design, and 3 VCOs and “that” filter for an amazing price…hell yeah. Of course I don’t bother with the onboard sequencer cos I’m in the Elektron club. P-locking program changes on each step from the Digitakt = awesome

2 Likes

Thanks for that info! I’m basically sold on it now. Sequencing w/Digitakt is exactly what I plan to do…

A slight shuffle plus a couple additions.

I will not buy more gear until I finish fifty more tracks.

25 Likes

I’m considering getting a Templeboard for my OT, DT, DFAM, and AH so I have a couple of questions:

1. Did you have to remove the rubber feet from your OT to mount it to the board?

2. What size is yours? Looks big enough for my use case, but I might go up a size…

3. Have you been happy with it now that it’s been a while?

Thanks!

1 Like

My closet studio. It’s so tight I feel a bit cramped after a couple of hours. But it’s what I got at the moment. :slight_smile:

47 Likes

New record for smallest studio? Very capable selection of gear in the space though!

2 Likes

Nice set up dude. Really like the artwork too.

Fuzzy chair for the win!

3 Likes

Might be the record. He he. Picture is taken almost at the back of the room as well. The gear vs square meter ratio is high.

1 Like

Haha, yeah. I bought a desk and chair at a place that’s cheaper and has lower quality than ikea. It was so painful to sit in, so I took some EVA foam and a fuzzy thing my girlfriend had.

You get hot in there?
Nice little nook though…