Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Wow. Beam me up!

Really nice and tidy setup.

2 Likes

wow! where did you get black PreenFM2 case?

volcano :green_heart:

1 Like

Do you live on a space station?! :wink:

10 Likes

It does look smart… my white case is right jealous…

All this needs is a white, under-lit floor like Flynn’s place in Tron Legacy :smiley:

1 Like

Hey if your gonna land that thing on Earth I could use a lift. I’m in orbit but don’t have a way down, keep your eyes peeled for my space bananas. Thanks in advance…

4 Likes

Quit monkeying around in here!

:monkey:

1 Like

i would love to have second PreenFM2 unit black (and second Blofeld too). to distinguish them visually.

1 Like

I found the unit pre-built on Reverb recently. The sides are a smoked clear plastic. Nice to look at.

As I just replugged everything and removed a couple of things I wasn’t using… My Lo-fi/chip setup

10 Likes

Here right now…
Everything is ready to rock for 2019 but I ha ent set the midi for the everything yet; it’s the last jump and then I’ll be set… oh yes, I’ll be set.

6 Likes

Where is the Monomachine?

1 Like

I sold it a few years ago. Still have the MD and OT, and got the Digitone last year. I love the Digitone.

1 Like

The OT sitting precariously on the box is making me nervous

1 Like

The beauty of the boxes are they’re interchangeable. I have transformed my space to fit my needs and the boxes have always been key… year on year.

When one is situated, mon frere, it is the ideal place for tonight’s jam.

Tomorrow will bring a different surprise. The boxes help that surprise come into fruition. I took a break for a pee and that’s when I could afford to take a snap. The set up may not be for the heavy handed but chuck a ball up 20tf high into the air and I’ll stop it… on either foot… instant control. I know how to move. Living in Japan is a wee pain though. They’ve taken this level of dexterity to new heights. Boxes laying in your pathway are nothing new out here. The reason I cherish my line of sight is down to the Romans. It’s something that causes me to gasp frequently out here. They bing boxes down left, right, and centre. I’ve learnt to be even more careful than careful… have I become a ninja??? Lol

Also, the OT’s have a long enough wire to join me on my sofa… or anywhere in my room.

2 Likes

What’s that thing with the rainbow knobs?

And what kind of knobs are those on the shruthi-sized thing in the upper left?

Love the colors!

1 Like

It’s rare that I can look at a studio set up and not know what at least thalf the stuff is, but you, sir, have me stumped. :slight_smile:

And I love the LEGO seats boxes!

I liked what you did with the Mnm. And curious what you do with the Digitone.