Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Tell me about it… Sold it three times. The fourth is here to stay.

2 Likes

I think I may sell my roland jx03 to fund another blofeld. Since I bought a deepmind 12 I really don’t use the jx03.

Made some changes to my setup (yet again).

The idea was to create smaller more focused areas.

So I split it into three, plus a mixing area.

The Erica Synths Techno System and a Fusebox. Ive also used 2 Oberkorns for additional modulation sources as you can make the Techno System crazy with a bit of additional CV :slight_smile: Plus a looper for a bit of creative fun and a Mega City Sequencer and Generator performance sequencer. Again the Generator can provide a load of modulation sources.

The Polymath Zone!!! Love using these together so each will be used with a generator Sequencer.

The Mixing area! Pretty much centred and placed to give the best listening position.

And here I can connect all 3 Telemarks to make 1 giant 6 vco telemark, or i can connect the Nyborgs for a 4 VCO Nyborg, or a mixture of both! Plus a Europa sequencer to sequence them 80’S style!!! Why make it easy? :smile:

29 Likes

blofeld rocks, despite its only stereo pair of audio output and known problems with encoders & USB port. can do half of everything, ultra-portable, and costs reasonably.
currently i have one with SL license, and want 1 or 2 units more.

1 Like

So, you’re not much of a fan of Analogue Solutions then? :joy:

2 Likes

So on point! Thank you for the inspiring words.

1 Like

How do you like the strymon efx units? These 3 guys are on my list as well.

1 Like

A may have been known to have acquired one or two of their products :smile:

2 Likes

not the one you asked but my personal opinion of them is that while they sound excellent, I prefer other Strymon pedals. I dislike the interface of these three and the menu-diving they require; it’s too close to “working blind” for me. mostly, I would just scroll through presets until I found something I liked, tap the tempo in and go. which is a shame, given what they cost.

this is 100% the nature of multi-effect pedals though, and not necessarily Strymon’s fault. it’s tough to get the interface, sound, and price point right. so I sold mine and (re)purchased my favorite Strymon boxes instead: DIG, El Capistan, BlueSky. much easier to explore with, and I’m much happier with this setup.

YMMV, of course.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. Good to know.

I just got the OT today :slight_smile:

30 Likes

My home setup…

6 Likes

My office. I try to keep things simple and effective. All connected to daw but still fun to jam with. I play guitar/bass also through daw.

24 Likes

They are superb – absolutely epic output from them. You can pick them up for a substantial discount in the 2nd hand market, if you have the patience.

10 posts were split to a new topic: IKEA Jerker desk nostalgia

Those MKIIs are ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE aren’t they?

1 Like

12 Likes

Wow , you like DX7 A LOT!

This picture is a year old, but not much has changed since then.

86 Likes

Sweet looking space

2 Likes