Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Finally another one with a Blofeld :)…

4 Likes

I love the Blofeld.

Indeed, my little party/jam rig is Digitakt + Blofeld + Keystep :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yup, second that, its a most versatile but underrated synth…

2 Likes

yes, blofeld rocks.
the only thing i literally hate about it is a single stereo pair of audio output.
definitely bad desicion for a multitimbral box.
that’s why i want second and third blofeld for my live rig )

1 Like

Biggest issues I’m going to face soon is lack of mixer channels.

I’ve got 16+2aux on my main mixer (XR18) which is rammed. I also have an additional little 10 channel mixer (Behr QX1002) so I can sub mix the analog mono’s, and I have several devices in the rig which have auxiliary inputs, including all the elektron boxes and the TR8 so I can kind of make do for now, but it’s less than ideal.

I think in the not too distant future I may replace my XR18 with the X32 rackmount version

Digitone is ace :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Wow nice rack mounted gear.

1 Like

Here’s my current setup. I have quite a bit more gear but I find the more stuff I have out the less I do.

32 Likes

iZotope’s Tonal Balance Control (shown on screen) has become utterly indispensable to me since I got it a couple of months ago.

2 Likes

Yes it’s fantastic. I just bought Ozone & Neutron bundle at 50% off! My stuff sounds so much better now - definitely taught me a thing or two about mixing and mastering!

3 Likes

I agree. Having a minimalistic gear setup has always made me feel way more creative. I can focus on one or two pieces at a time, and really get into the nuances of sound design and composition. I could honesty just use an ipad as a sound source and sample into my octatrack, but I also have the addition of an mpc live, blofeld, and analog heat. In my opinion, this setup takes me into any sonic realm I can imagine. I’m all about using standard equipment (popular or easy to acquire equipment) to make a very personalized sound unhindered by current or past trends.

3 Likes

Nothing special. Just a few essentials for creating a personalized/emotional statement.

15 Likes

Today jamming with a Grendel Drone Commander pedal and a monotribe recorded straight to cassette into the Sony WM-D6C.
[EDIT] Later I added a TB03 for more hands on fun!

Lofi Drone Acid Techno? :thinking:
:smile:

9 Likes

Have changed things around since the last post. Sold and bought lots of things, some stayed, some went.

I am happy with this set up, however I’m considering selling the push 2 and replacing it with something which is more ‘mixer’ like, but retains the build quality of the push 2.

Digitone makes me flip back and forth, and it may go, but that depends on what is announced at NAMM, and how i can convince myself that I 100% need whatever it is…

8 Likes

Always joyful. I’ve been tinkering with solo OT ideas in preparation for some compact touring this year (hopefully) and hopefully recording projects. Nothing is really sequenced (no patterns), so I try to play it like another instrument. The holiday break is never as productive as I want it to be, but I’m still getting good work done. On headphones a lot more now that my wife is working nights.

16 Likes

Enjoying my new LED light setup and Bass Station II. Time to get #Jamuary started right! Rocked the red last night in honor of my Machinedrum and Virus C colors.

6 Likes

It really is awesome, isn’t it?
During a Black Friday sale I got the Ozone 8/Neutron bundle and like it a whole lot

2 Likes

set up from my last gig

7 Likes

Cheeky wee SE-02 Christmas gift in place now :smiley:

17 Likes

Blofeld is one I regret selling

2 Likes