Your setups [ 10k Archive]

some combination of dirty phone, finger in lens and the currently smokey atmosphere here makes this look like an old disposable camera

8 Likes

Not happy with the position of the MacBook. Maybe exchange with an 21" iMac?

7 Likes

Exchange it for a 21" imac dude one hundree persent

2 Likes

bengal! thanks for reminding me of that one)
i love that pic

1 Like

i just got it, had never heard of it… it’s great!

I got an Analog Four mk2 today. I was not aware the mk2s are SO HUGE!!! I wish Elektron kept the design and size of the black ones and just upgraded the display / sound engine / usb bandwidth.

16 Likes

I am a simple man. I see a random Tascam 4-track in a pic, I hit like.

4 Likes

Just connect an external screen, stick it against the wall?

1 Like

Yep. Stupendously oversized.

Thought about this too, but that would mean another extra cable and i still need the MacBook there. I ordered a 27" iMac 2017 5k model, to try how that will fit.

Oh very nice :+1:

Why does everybody hates the size of the mk2? I think it´s perfect! I could even imagine to gig with it. It´s a bit bigger, but not that large. It has the size of a 15" laptop.

3 Likes

nope…i think its pretty sweet.

just adapt. if you cant roll with it…things will be tuff. cuz nothing stays the same,
or id still be riding a burton performer…and that would suck.

1 Like

9 Likes

so clean

this made me feel messy lol

well I love it at home but I must say all the spaces I play ( I’m no rockstar) I do miss the little boxes sometimes I just go back to older sets & drop my A4mii and ARmkii & bring the mono & machine drum because it usually less Fuss cramming in with others

Oh oh, would never ditch those mkiis…

Just my 2 cents…

1 Like

having 16 drum tracks on the Machinedrum is so tite and I got used to hitting keys would not be mad if they did another digital drum machine in the new octa shell I’d be fkn stoked actually love the Machinedrum

3 Likes

they are hardly ditched they get their fair share trust I love the fat kids too