Your setups [ 10k Archive]

You know, I use pictures like this to encourage my girlfriend to consider my pursuit of gear as acceptable.
Cheers for the breathing space
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yes I really like the minitaur. It is almost a part of all my tracks. Very straightforward for bass, great sound IMO.

0-coast is very different. More versatile with endless sonic possibilities but also more complex. Personaly, I 'm not a huge fan of its oscillators (that’s why I bought a SV-1) but all the modulation features are genious.

Considering the sound, I will choose the minitaur but you will create more sounds range with the 0-coast.

That’s why I’m single ^^ Just kidding, I have to fight every day like you :wink:

Supportive girlfriend there

Lucky him :slight_smile:

So simple that you too can make it on the kitchen counter for under $20 while your Woman Commander visits her Mum.

1 Like

Eh what’s going on? Can we cut out the weird gendered stuff here pllllllz? I wanna see more setup photos, this is my favourite thread!! <3

15 Likes

You are right - it is darker irl - but it looks the same in that photo! How strange :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I was just gonna say… starting to feel like a sticky old man’s club… this is the internet all different types of people are here not just middle aged married men

7 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:

16 Likes

:smile:

What kind of furniture do you have the keyboards on?

1 Like

Home made.
You can buy the parts from some hardware stores. It’s square aluminium tubing with plastic three way joints; just cut to your own length and snap together.

My setup there all slides away under each other to the wall, and out too so I don’t ever have to reach for the Sub37 or Rev2.

2 Likes

Love the Nord Modulars :blush::ok_hand:

30 Likes

I have heard so many people saying this!

I like your plants.

1 Like

Thats the hobby of my wife orchids…:smiley: they are an optical finish for the nords…but ive been allways scared when they need water :smiley: dont come to close to them :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, unfortunately we dont have that kind of hardware stores in the country where i live.

Hi, I’m curious… what are those red shining synths? Thanks:)

Its a Moog Voyager

1 Like

After some fiddling around, Id like to share my updated workspace:

Blofeld&Pulse are missing their audio out cables, got to buy some longer ones… AR MKII fits in awesome, it’s very good for techno beats :slight_smile:

13 Likes