Your setups

Are you making shit music?

Is obviously working on his brown note chops.

Thread winner hands down… or eh, ass down I guess…
:joy:

Haha class :rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol the best set up and studio…smells like some spirit…

Keep that up and you’ll be adding some Preparation H to your setup…

Proper analog ring mod.

Does anyone else remember this niche synth?

4171520614_f90d11f7b7_z-03

Id get one of these if i was you…
Toilet_Seat_Cushion_2

Nice setup!

I’d recommend elevating your speakers a bit more so that the bass ports on your right Adam speaker aren’t covered by your awesome modular racks (I know you have a sub under that table aso) :slight_smile:

Amazing tiles! :slight_smile:

That toilet brush looks highly suspicious located there…

Get a mic in there and you got all the samples you need.

Ultimate setup!!!

Hey guys,

Kinda off topic but anyone knows if there are mounts for TR8 to be rackable? would like to put into one of these

Cheers

I don’t want to derail this thread, start a argument, or spread any libel, because I may be wrong in my assumptions; but I was keenly interested in the Metasonix D-1000 drum machine for a while, until I saw an interview with Eric Barber wherein he “joked” about being a pedophile, and that was the end of it for me. Now, I understand the man has a reputation for being vulgar and making dirty jokes (the names of his synths certainly leave nothing to the imagination), but there’s nothing funny or excusable about making such a reference, not for shock-value or any other reason. As such, I will never purchase a Metasonix product. Period.

Anyway, sorry for getting so serious, but I just don’t think comments like that should be ignored or forgotten. Hell, I personally curse like a trucker, but it would never occur to me to say such a thing, not by accident or otherwise, not even in my drunkest hour.

Cheers!

And you can sample the splash!

can always count on John for fierce integrity! respect!