Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Many thanks. It’s a streamlined set up but everything I need is in there! All the essentials.

Tite!

One critique…you are seriously messing with your monitors sound, putting them in cubbies like that.

But it looks sweet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, terrible monitor placement. I only use it to sketch material. When I’m done I tend to mixdown elsewhere.

Props on the DP4 :raised_hands:

1 Like

Yeah love it, I use it with the akai mfc 42 filter.

1 Like

She said, “Will you fix that bloody kitchen shelf today!”.
:thinking:
She’s going to kill me…

with added felt strips for superior comfort…

32 Likes

I don’t understand why no one in the world makes synth stands like this, so simple, and yet doesn’t exist to purchase!

1 Like

Made my day - thanks, man :ecstatic:

1 Like

Oto Machines BOUM and Pittsburgh Modular SV-1 joined the party ! Still waiting for the Conductive Labs NDLR and it will be perfect :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Very nice use of real estate.

6 Likes

Thanks. Have to deal with the lack of space …

Mk2 setup

23 Likes

Very nice!

May I ask what stands are you using for the RYTM/A4?

that studio

Sorry, colour blind here, this is the first time it’s become apparent, does the MK2 Octatrack match the other MK2 machines in colour?
I thought the OT was darker…

Recently got my Polar back after loaning it. Felt like coming home. Still love mine so much!

did you have the chance to compare the boum to heat?

How are you liking the Minotaur compact?
Been seriously thinking about getting one lately.
But in that price range I cant decide which would be a better choice, 0-Coast or the Minotaur.

No unfortunately. I choose BOUM because I really like BIM and BAM but maybe I will go for an AH later. I have to test it deeper.

2 Likes