Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Yeah good luck, like I say Roland were really friendly so if the shop say you have to send the whole package back to swap you might try Roland instead, it’s no fun sending your newborn away!

1 Like

Just been on the phone mate all that comes in the box is batteries and a manual so what I need is a micro usb - b version

Ohhh! Well at least the box was correct! Just another roadblock to unleashing your creativity! PITA for sure!

1 Like

Yeah will just use the mini audio out and midi for now mate.

1 Like

My setup got dressed and is ready to go clubbing :headphones:

22 Likes

A bit of a re-shuffle to get the Pulse 2 involved:

Under the desk there’s an Eve Audio sub woofer :wink:

20 Likes

Is it custom case or stock case ? I m so interested to do the same with my DT+DN

Custom Thomann case. 45x10x30. Black finish, detachable cover. (https://www.thomann.de/fr/casefactory_suitcase_economy.html)

3 Likes

Nice to see a Fusion Box ! How do you like it ? Do you have any sound exemple ? Nice modular setup by the way.

Things were once like this :

But they turned like this :

No gas remaining…A lifetime to learn without gear lust… :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

That G2 alone…

1 Like

Well, the cablework is just a plain mess, but everytime i sit down to work on it i somehow end up jamming along.

GAS remains silent atm, but who knows.

Some gear is stowed away (eg DN which is up for grabs here in the forum) as real estate really is an issue here :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hi, I like the Fusion box, but it’s not the easiest thing to work with. The sounds you feed it effect it in different ways so you have to be selective what you put through it.

I don’t have any demo sounds right now but maybe in the next few weeks.

1 Like

Need to step up your gear game, bro. Kinda slackin’ over there.

2 Likes

Well, after all these trial-and-errors I ended up sticking to the very basic setup: a bit of analogue (BS2), a bit of digital (DN), and a sampler/drum machine (DT) to be the master. And when the main course is not enough, for the desert I might have some fun with pocket operators, or play either guitar or Novation Circuit (not shown) or Reaktor 6 ensembles.

8 Likes

Nice colours in that second picture!

2 Likes

I’ve been working on a setup for the small boxes using a Temple board Duo17. It’s not quite done yet, but thought I’d share. The one surprising thing is how the perforations don’t line up well to the VESA 100x100 mounting holes in the DT/DN. It’s not perfect, but I think it will do what I need it to do. i.e. be a portable setup were I just need to plug in one cable to the wall and power up.

13 Likes

Cool. Are the elektrons attached to the board in any way? How do you transport it? And what are those awesome-looking audio cables?

Couldn’t agree more. My ‘new’ 2004 Martin on the right. Smells like victory.

6 Likes

Beautiful!!