Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Indeed there aren’t many video around (none?) and almost no mention of it on muff. It’s quite cheap so I though I didn’t risk much by trying it. It sounds great to my ears and it is really useful. I use it mostly to EQ the TG One samples or on the master of the Drum Mixer or in the feedback loop of the Tyme Safari which gets instantly crazy so it’s cool to help keep it in check (not really gelling with the TS so far though, but that’s another thing). I can record a couple examples if you’re interested.

Ahh that makes a lot of sense. Seems very practical and affordable. I think I’ll pick one up!

shaker box ----> 55 pre-2000 guitar pedals

1 Like

New arrivals today.

Roland TR8-s
Roland SH-01a

Gonna have a few hours on these tonight

7 Likes

Two of my favourite instruments at the moment, enjoy.

1 Like

No lead in the box for SH01a grrr had to use a phone charger to power it… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

shitty connectors on the whole boutique series… it’s a shame because they sound great.

Well this turned out to be a total PITA night… got it all set up and now the damn SH01a isn’t seen on my mac.
Installed the latest driver, uninstalled, reinstalled about 4 times now and still no go via USB in Logic… can only use this via normal midi.

I give up lol gonna mess with the TR8s for a bit now I can’t be done with messing about with drivers here :roll_eyes::joy:

New addition delivered. Hoping to slim down to one box, welcome Deluge.

%40%20the%20Bar

14 Likes

Yep. I know the feeling.

Nice Kegeratorz! I wouldn’t mind hearing how you get along with the Deluge once you’ve had time to play with it.

Have fun!!

1 Like

Checking out this duo.

7 Likes

If you’re using a phone charger, that might be why. Some USB cables are power only, with no data wires inside. Try a different cable, say for a camera. Might solve the issue.

2 Likes

15 Likes

Current live setup. Swapped the dfam and mother32 with a norddrum. OT is master.
vocals, norddrum, op1 -> iconnectaudio4+ -> OT INAB
guitar into pedalboard into boomerang looper (midi clock from ot) into digitone -> OT INCD

Sounds like this:

3 Likes

Yep looks like I have to invest in new usb data leads… can’t imagine WHY they don’t simply include these things in the box to begin with but oh well

I rang Roland about a missing cable, it arrived in the post the next day!
Maybe try them…
To clarify it was the scooper, didn’t have eurocrack at the time so wasn’t too miffed about the modular power connector.
Then ‘I fell’ and wanted it in my case so it was too late to go back to the retailer, rang the U.K. line and bosh! No quibbles at all…

2 Likes

Gonna check the box again all I seen was some little batteries in mine, thing is my box was sealed on delivery here so gonna check that box again.
Out of interest what kind of usb cable is it? Tried a phone charger cable but no dice it’s not seen on the mac

The scooper came with an actual U.K. 3 pin plug to usb, all in one cable.

Just checked the box again, nothing in there but batteries and a manual. Gonna email the shop now mate