Your setups [ 10k Archive]

My Corner!

29 Likes

This is one part of my setup at home…love the Dreadbox boxes (what sound!!!), getting to know the A4 bit by bit. All goes into the Apollo 8 Quad which I also LOVE (I have a bunch of effects on the vocal chain, so the mic on the table does cool weird things that I can sample back into the Digitakt :)). My Kawai MP11, a MicroKorg, Moog Mother 32, Moog Voyager, guitars, amps, a whole bunch of effects pedals, as well as an MPC Studio (which I use for finger drumming / acoustic drumset simulation only) are not in the picture…at the moment I dig this setup - all laid out in front of me - for jamming after work. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lights everywhere!!! :sparkler:

Nice!! :slight_smile:

Nice picture.

that’s nowadays gear!!:grinning:

great corner :slight_smile:

1 Like

Current band mates seem to be getting along together.

15 Likes

I haven’t tried yet but the mic itself is just a trs jack, so I bet you could!

I’m gone gigging for the weekend but I brought it with me! I’ll have a go and report back

1 Like

23 Likes

The 2 big guns have arrived - 2 x Polymaths:

Loads of fun!!!

13 Likes

Obviously a Tom Carpenter guy you are :smiley: :+1:

Early adopter too … how are the “Generators”?

1 Like

Generators are brilliant, really flexible and great to “Perform” with.

Yeah I’ve become an AS fan, done a few demos for them for their youtube channel plus the Generator Demo on their website. I’ve used it loads so have got pretty fast with working with it and dialling in notes by ear.

Did Oberkorn last month and Martin Gore got to hear the short version of it and asked could he be sent the full song, I was stoked as I’ve been a Depeche fan since I was 12 so to know Martin Gore listened to my music was brilliant. :blush:

Binned the computer entirely now and just record direct to a zoom 16 and build the tracks that way and play in any synth lines live (albeit with multiple takes more often than not as I’m self taught :smile:) . Going to get a A&H Q32 early next year when the funds permit as I’m now skint!!!

But overall really happy with my setup. First time ever I haven’t spent time trawling the net for potential new gear purchases :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ha!! Just looked em up. $5600 a pop here in Oz. I will have to just keep dreaming.

1 Like

I’ve a few elektron pieces going cheaply if you’re interested :smile:

1 Like

I think they only have one left now and that’s them all gone, no more to be built sadly. Amazing synth though, sounds as huge as it’s size. I had to knick my wife’s desk and kick her out of the shed to get room for them :smile:

If I bought anything else I’d be murdered, took a lot of grief the last few months for all the new arrivals :wink:

1 Like

Now this is great news and success … congratulations … and who knows … :wink:

2 Likes

Top left in your 5th studio picture…You are no longer “Anonymous”

FBI are on their way… RUN!!!

1 Like

Close - but that’s actually an f society mask from Mr. Robot! I love that show!

2 Likes

How are you liking the PE-1? I don’t see many videos or people in general talking about it.