Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Imagine if you had all those in MK2. They’d all be stupid odd sizes and colours. Ridiculous!

1 Like

Inspired to take a B&W.

Octatrack is the brain for everything - AS-1, iPad, Ableton. Mixing and more complex sound design is done in Ableton and bumped back to the OT. I love this workflow and am extremely productive right now; very complementary pieces.

8 Likes

My messed up setup. Everything is wireless connected to my brain.

16 Likes

“Wireless”, well … what about the many “strings” we can see? Not made from metal?

:smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Looks like it all just fell from above!
Nice space though, I like…

2 Likes

This picture is a panic attack

3 Likes

Dawless fun, didn’t hook up my daw computer for two and a half months now.

3 Likes

How did you know!? :no_mouth:

I have to change the disposition, as I have to sleep on the floor. :sketchy:

7 Likes

How do you like the VT3? Was thinking of picking one up for live formant manipulation but eventually decided a Boss pitch pedal could achieve the same kind of nonsense in a smaller footprint

well, it’s okay. the build quality is so/so, it does something strange to the signal that goes into it, like loosing some oomph. it died on me once when performing near the sea. you have to know to use your voice for it to really shine.
thats the bad, the good is it is dead simple to use, with all the relevant controls at your fingertips. nice reverb, nice range of sounds that can be made with it. can be an interface. can be usb powered.
hope that was helpful

1 Like

The missing my gear setup :sunglasses: - flying home sweet home tomorrow - Yes :star_struck:

12 Likes

…theres a computer in the way :confused:

2 Likes

Had to cover my wife’s legs a bit so took the laptop out as a cover. Sorry if this upsets the computer police :policeman::lollipop:

3 Likes

That’s a serious amount of outboard fx you’ve got there. A lot you can do with those Roland SE-50/70/VF-1 half racks. Didn’t realise the OB-6 came with a free Octatrack stand. :slight_smile:

Very temporary setup until my new case arrives and I can use the mountain of modules sitting in my drawers :smile:

13 Likes

Judgemental mood Mr know-it-all? Not impressed :yum:

1 Like

@TonyDS_1 Mediterranean coast? (Greece?)
Alien drink? (Ouzo?)
(Censored by computer police)

3 Likes

That sounds like a choice vacation to me.

1 Like

Small update on the liveset setup video thing: that will still happen sometime this year I hope.
However, I’ll be doing a liveset + interview for Allen&Heath on ADE at the 19th of oktober @ 12 o clock noon (very excited about this!!) After the liveset I’ll walk through my workflow as well. I’ll see if I can get a copy of the recording to share on the forum. Or tune in live via Facebook (Xone DJ page)

Cheers!

7 Likes

Looks like Croatia imo

2 Likes