Your setups [ 10k Archive]

I kind of love the idea of playing the DT with the AK keyboard. It is a great keybed, and the joystick sends CC. Dope beats from the AK sequencer + jamming whatever you load onto the DT on top. Or vice versa. Loads of song possibilities here.

1 Like

The keys has been amazingly fun even with my limited knowledge so far! It makes transitions easier on dt, and having a nice analog hat cut through the rest of a compressed mix from the dt sounds awesome.

1 Like

Check the Multi Map !
You can split the keyboard, choose channels to control up to 8 DT tracks.
You can assign up to 128 Sounds from the Sound Pool and control them with DT tracks.

2 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

I have a manual thank you :roll_eyes:

Just a joke, hence the :wink: . No offence intended. It is quite a good tip though, I should take more notice of it myself, as in another thread I’ve just discovered a feature I didn’t know existed on the Monomachine I’ve been using for over three years.

1 Like

make a kick in keys, using different tracks

sub
kick (punch)
noise

record in digitakt and use it as a sample…

check out the analog keys next to the analog keys.

I’ll just show myself out… :relaxed:

9 Likes

omg I giggled
D:

Flagged for old man jokes. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:blush:

3 Likes

23 Likes

Where’s your Octatrack ? :scream:

4 Likes

haha. Some buttons were replaced by elektron. I didn’t put it back yet.

Phew… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe it’s staying outside of the setup. I somehow prefer to make tracks with it on it’s own

2 Likes

Come on - that was uncalled for!

:wink:

My sincere apologies :smile:

2 Likes

Next I’ll get the DB4. Then I’ll change my name to Dave. I can’t wait to meet your kids. :joy:

3 Likes

I’ll share FWIW, this is not meant to be eye candy by any stretch, I didn’t arrange anything for the shot, this was right after recording a couple days ago…purely functional chaos as I rent an older house with limited electric outlets, one per room and strategically work out how to plug everything in via extension cords. A live sampler-based recording setup, and acquired an old 1604 as the center, as the 1202 I used for years finally took a dump.

11 Likes

I like the layout - what’s the little modular case? how is it powered?

2 Likes