Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Nice Setup! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, just got them one week ago so can’t be exhaustive but what I can tell is that they’re well built, sound very (very) musical and are straightforward to use.

Great for live tweaking and p-locking :wink:

You can’t go wrong with these :slight_smile:

thanks! frankly i barely touch the boutique and DT so far, blown away with what OT and 0-coast can do together. just got my OT last week :nerd_face:

2 Likes

i highly recommend to touch the DT soon… its freaking awesome :wink:

1 Like

That’s great to hear man, thanks for getting back to me.

1 Like

yeess, this is the device i fell in love with instantly! just need to get my head around OT and then i’ll be back to this little box now properly complemented by OT! :level_slider::level_slider:

1 Like

Updated my setup with a Tempest and SND ACME-4

13 Likes

How do you like the Verbos Touchplate? I loved my Pressure Points, but the Touchplate looks next level!

I really like it but havent really dived into it yet and it would have been nice with a arpeggiator of some sort

Just getting started with this hobby, recently acquired pair of decent monitors makes my little studio complete for now:

10 Likes

I love my Focals

I know this isn’t strictly or necessarily one of OUR setups, but I love this old article, and I think it fits here: http://www.thelastbeat.com/archives/dj-wohnzimmer/

(It’s photos of various big-name DJs’ living rooms)

1 Like

Hah. It’s cool to see that these pros have mess/clutter in their space. It’s not always so neat like a cover of Mix magazine. :wink:

1 Like

lol2

14 Likes

No cable mess…for the picture I guess, or is it useless ? :slight_smile:
(Not my setup !)

31 Likes

Damn! Must have been quite the feeling getting that rack completed.

I don’t even want to begin a never ending one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s glorious… and heavy! wall mounting makes so much sense with euro, though - how did you accomplish this? That must be really interesting to see all patched up. :+1:t3:

If I buy your house, are fixtures and fittings included?
:joy:
Edit. And what’s the yellow blob there, is it a Metasonix drum thingamajig or whatsitzname?

1 Like

Sorry, not mine !
It was a cable less funny picture for me !
I don’t want too much cables and prefer midi.
Not that difficult to make something like that on the wall (I’m a carpenter sometimes). Doesn’t seem very practical nor confortable to me.

My “setup” is a total mess, I can’t take a picture, the gear I use is on or around my music
room bed, no table or desktop yet, didn’t finished the walls.

Not ready to post a picture of my setup, other priorities unfortunately. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like