Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Welcome home guys !

11 Likes

Thanks! So no need for the rk-002 midi cable in this setup. I just bought one and it’s a little ‘piece of magic’. Your videos were a great help. Do you still using them?

1 Like

Thanks, glad they helped!
Yeah I use it regularly in other videos where I sample stuff and create beats for instance.

I might incorporate it in my livesetup as well at some point if i come to a point where I want to take the liveset to go a next level. Lots of levels to go before that though :wink:

Well it looks like another year before I finally get the thing Iv’e wanted for a while now, hey ho :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Plenty time to save a few pennies then eh!

3 Likes

It’s a long winded reply. So I pm’d you.

In a nutshell, want to sequence samples from bass guitar (at every note, not play one sample chromatically), and wouldn’t mind midi control over the Subsequent37 and Minitaur too (not a big deal). And I used the SR16 forever so I’m happy working with percussion samples too.

aren’t they just fantastic little green boxes? I just bought a Bam last week and really have to say that I’ve never been so excited about a device.
I spent almost 3 hours on the same 4-tone arpeggio just twisting those knobs and play with it’s envelopes. Especially percussive elements through Bam are just impressive.
The next few days at work I looked out the window and dreamed of Hall. I mean wtf!!
and by the way it has made it a lot easier for me to find a suitable delay . I was torn between Timeline and Bim or a little bit crazier with Erica Synths Fusion Box. Now my future seems pretty clear.

2 Likes

This new minimal setup I’m trying out😀
Still learning my way around the perfourmer I just received ands it’s looking like it’s home for life!

11 Likes

What’s going on in the rack?

A two channel EQ on top and a perfourmer on the bottom.

mnm trig buttons…nice.
The white ones…painted or purchased? If purchased, where? (If you dont mind)

Just spray painted it which could have been better. It’s noticeable up close.

I would be interested in some nicer made ones and even some of rubber feel like the newer machines but I’m not sure how to find a dealer of parts like that.

4 Likes

Fusion box is tempting but you can’t be wrong with the Bim :wink:

I first had the fear that Bim could sound too clean for a lover of saturated crunchy delays and that the Distortion algorithm could be to much of that. But since i realized you can overdrive the inputs beautifully we get clearly in the no brainer territory.

My current setup (except the DX200, I sold it to fund the Digitone… :disappointed_relieved:)

17 Likes

Man, I am on this proccess exactly!

2 Likes

OT mk2
DT
Selmer mark VI Baritone sax, Vandoren BL3
Reference alto, Vandoren AL3
Tenor series II, C#
Soprano Yanagisawa 900, Vandoren SL 3
Minilogue
Nord Micromodular
iPad and Mac laptop for sampling

Nice Setup like the Korg Radias…very nice Multimbral Synth!

Yes, and the Digitakt-Radias combo feels great! :slight_smile:

What’s your desk?

It’s handmade by a local carpenter, I gave him the size, and I ordered too a stand for screen and monitors, and the removable table with wheels to go under the main desk