Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Lol when I was thinking about the digitakt I saw a clip of panda in the studio for he’s new record and he was using a digitakt. That helped go for it as well.

Haha cheers

You mean just in front of the mixer? It’s the Koma Elektronik Field Kit. I’d be lying if I said it got much use but I’m finding ways to incorporate it.

1 Like

Summer’s almost over and I’m re-jigging my little corner for Autumn… :pray:t3::+1:t3::heart:

36 Likes

WOW, little heaven :wink:

27 Likes

Love this setup!

mono station and stand inc :speak_no_evil:

Man, dream setup! You’re not using the OT for sequencing?

Thanks man - I sequence the OT and MD from their internal sequencers (particularly the OT for one shots). The Cirklon sequences the Voyager/OB-6/Model 15 and sends master clock to everything incl FX and DAW

The SP I sequence on its own for fun and when I want to get clinical, the Cirklon.

I like big, fat, tank-like instruments. Moog build quality is second to none… especially the legacy range (Voyagers, Moogerfoogers and ofc the Model 15).

Dont have much space, dont want to have a million little boxes, and aesthetics play a huge role in my creative process…

So I figured I’d just buy stuff once (as and when I can), and hopefully not worry about sending a Beringher back to Thomann for repair.

7 Likes

amen

Where’s all the wires? :smile:

4 Likes

In his wallet’s nightmares…

3 Likes

That Jaguar looks gorgeous.

3 Likes

Don’t forget you can plug a guitar/bass into the input of the Analog keys or A4, set osc1 on a track to Wave In, and then use the chorus/delay/reverb of the Elektron unit (and assorted LFO, envelope, and Plock mods when on the track) to modulate — essentially making the Elektron unit act as a fancy ass effect pedal.

6 Likes

1 Like

Mind blown !

1 Like

I see that you are a fan of the Rain Design mStand :slight_smile:
I have a couple myself.

Wanted to give you a tip about stability.
I came across these heavy duty rubber bumpers on eBay.
These can be used with the mStand by wedging one just beneath the underside of the top platform of the stand. This takes out all the flexing of the stand. You lose some clearance for the cables of the instruments in front / beneath it, but not much and things can be easily repositioned to account for this.

After using these, my mStands felt rock solid. It helps hold them in place on a desk too as it adds a good bit of weight to the unit.

Here are the bumpers:

I haven’t needed my mStands lately, so I use my pair of bumpers as risers for my iMac instead, since they add a lot of stability there too.

4 Likes

You must be very proud of your son! Most kids these days are not interested in hardware synths.

Just got my first Elektron. Starting out with the Digitone, hope to learn as much as I can. This thing is amazing. I have dreams of going down the OT rabbit hole, and building a setup to play out live.

8 Likes