Your setups [ 10k Archive]

New table, new life. Two IKEA Kallax on rolls. Really like it’s mobility. Cabling behind the mixer becomes a breeze this way. And the height is great - standinup jams incoming.

Still not sure how to layout, as the Ti, a second AH and the MnM want to be added.
Maybe a drawer for the AK.
And missus does not want so see a single cable.

26 Likes

Brutales Setup jo! Is this an unused Strymon Deco on top of your Rack? Could you do me a favor and run at least your AK through that awesome Saturation please!
And you really want a second Heat? What do you think about the OTO Boum? Could this be an option? Last Saturday I heard Hannes Bieger playing a Live Set at Ipse using the Boum. Everything translated really well on the big system.

1 Like

The to be added gear is already here, just not on the table yet.
The deco is dedicated to the MD, I love what is does to it.
Have not heard the Boum yet and really have to stop my gear lust. No recommendations please :star_struck:

Anyone has a good solution on hiding forearm-thick cable sausages on a white surface?

That AH stand :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I feel you :sweat_smile:

I feel you even more! :star_struck:

Invision Monitor Tischhalterung - Ergonomische Gasgestützte Vollbewegliche Einarm für 43-68,5 cm (17"-27") Bildschirme - Neigbar mit Klemme - VESA 75x75-100x100 mm. Wiegt 2-6,5 kg (MX150) https://www.amazon.de/dp/B078S8PD19/

For your convenience.

2 Likes

New Mixer? Allen & Heath Qu-PAC how is it can you recommend this mixer?

18 Likes

Nice Aesop Rock poster!

2 Likes

Drill holes in the surface and run the cabling underneath?

Buy white cables? Somehow decadent and high class, but perfect for composing Jan Hammer -style stuff. (I actually have colour coded cabling in my studio, all the cables from the right-side outputs are red and the left-sided are white. Makes things easier to see and handle.)

That is a very pragmatic approach :sweat_smile:

Ab so lutely. Routing mastermind. Just great.

1 Like

Ever used it in conjunction with a Computer/Daw? The latency would interest me. I have this bad boy on my wishlist for a long time.

Love that desk! Maybe add wings for the speakers so they don’t take desk estate?

no modular for you! :weary:

2 Likes

It’s raining cables in that room, love it :smiley:

1 Like

White drain pipe, cut to length with break out holes drilled?

1 Like

2,8ms roundtrip at 48kHz while streaming 22 tracks - very usable.

@Augenadler

I’ve been thinking of putting a piece of painted plywood over the desk top with 1/2” strips under, then drilling holes in that. Route all cables under like a floating server room floor.

1 Like