Your setups [ 10k Archive]

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I have piezo transcuders here to try that soon. It’s such a nice thing to make these kind of sounds live on stage. It makes a huge difference for the audience to see it in a performance beside the electronic stuff and it is so much fun as an artist.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. Sonification of plants or whatever gives also such nice sounds.

1 Like

So much to like here - the cozy living room, the monitor on the couch, the beautiful guitar, a Count to 5, and the DT + DN setup. I have a Digitone on the way, and I’m excited about using it along with my Digitakt, Heat and some pedals. Once I get that all setup, I’ll post a photo in here.

1 Like

One of the best looking rigs on this thread!

2 Likes

thnx for that. Nothing special. But i do appreciate minimalism, details like ideal cable length / cable quality / colors and esthethics in general more and more. Cable mess and tons of gear have their own fascination as well (and had for me not long ago). But now those little minimalistic details are boosting my creativity.
I’m getting old - thats all. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Getting refined

4 Likes

My pleasure. I totally agreee

1 Like

Astros vs Mariners?

1 Like

Walk off homer for you if it is!

Just been sent these from Waldorf yesterday to program new content, already have the BloKeys but the desktop will do nice for my live rig… also waiting for my Waldorf STVC beta/factory sounds unit in the next week, sounds interesting…

Rob

6 Likes

This is my current setup. Hope to add an Ob6 next month :smiley:

11 Likes

Yanks white Sox. Yanks 4-3

1 Like

Nice. I have the Blofeld Keys and Pulse 2. Really like their sound. I’ve been wanting a Blofeld desktop but have heard there’s issues with the newer versions with the encoders again, so ended up with the Digitone for something multitimbral instead. Much better interface, but I kinda wish it was a Blofeld engine instead!

Been testing the encoders on mine here they feel pretty solid more than my KB version. The pulse 2 tho is fab it’s my second unit since I did the factory sounds back in 2013, love this thing

Yeah it’s great. Wish they’d make use of that big screen like they did on the Blofeld instead of a massive patch number! Speaking of factory presets I need to reload mine on the pulse 2 as I accidentally screwed some up that I want back.

If you did all the presets on the Pulse 2, well done. I think they’re the best presets I’ve heard on any synth.

Oh crap :frowning: I just been playing with mine, gonna feed it through the Digitone FX I think… On the Pulse 2 my tech stab is the first program… I’m gonna be making more sounds for Waldorf this next few months as well as the new STVC stuff

I heard this too, but a dude in a thread somewhere on this forum stated there was an os update that fixes the issue :slightly_smiling_face:

I have 1 of the older units, black version & an encoder went out within 3 months of buying it new. I didn’t want to have to mail it off to get fixed, I heard it was easy to fix & found a replacement encoder for $12.00…but unfortunately this was about a year or so ago & I still haven’t fixed it :frowning_face: I might try updating the os this weekend to see if it fixes my encoder too, not just the new ones.

Edit - Might as well stick a studio pic in here - It’s an old pic, didn’t even have my Analog Heat yet, but whatever, maybe I’ll upload a new pic later.

5 Likes

Here’s a few pics of my setup. I just got into this new space, so everything is still in a state of flux.

I just got the Johnny Marr Jaguar. I liked it so much that I ordered one in Lake Placid Blue as well.

15 Likes