Your setups [ 10k Archive]

It’s a wrap from styleflip, you can customize to your hearts desire!

5 Likes

Oh cool, I didn’t realize they did Elektron boxes.

1 Like

Love the Big Muff

2 Likes

Nice setup! :thup: Love that DSI Prophet :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I like big muffs and I can not lie

3 Likes

I hope you read that piano manual really well before you started playing it.

1 Like

You mean my wife’s piano that serves as my giant midi controller :upside_down_face::smile:

I can play some chords and scales and have basic music knowledge but those real keys are for my wife’s musical exploration. Happy we replaced the old piano though, this one has a silent midi mode, perfect for me (and the neighbours) most of the time, if I can free up the time for it in the future I would love take weekly piano lessons. We live and learn.

I love manuals, especially Moog manuals.

2 Likes

This has been my favorite muff, the whicker adds a top end sparkle that lets you go darker with the tone than you normally would.

Currently

11 Likes

Still have the NY model but yeah, whicker Sounds great.

no OP1 anymore?

Made a few additions to the set-up today.

Added 2 more oberkorns (black), 1 more Nyborg 24, an additional Telemark desktop and a Telemark Keys.

Nothings connected up yet, they are just set there until I decide what the best layout is.

I plan to get a few racks and build upwards for ease of use.

And some Oberkorn and Megacity action:

So getting closer to the plan to build songs entirely from Analogue Sequencers.

Awaiting on a few more things to be built so I’ll update as they arrive.

30 Likes

Wow! I’ve never heard of any of those synths. Don’t even know how you make music with those either!

1 Like

Ha ha, with a bit of difficulty, the Oberkorns are not quantized so you have to tune the sound by ear, then there’s a spaghetti junction of wires to navigate. It’s loads of fun though and the songs kind of just evolve by playing about.

1 Like

That’s an awesome setup, you should be street performing with this :wink:

Thank you! I’m planning on doing a roadtrip in August and busking along the way. So far i’ve only taken it out to the forest near my house.

I want a Leipzig or a Nyborg 12 so bad. Great sounding synths.

2 Likes

Hey cool another Xiwi owner :slight_smile: I don’t use mine enough but it’s a beautiful little thing.

1 Like

Now this is a fulsome Tom Carpenter orchestra, isn’t it. :+1:

1 Like

This is a very excellent pair of videos :smiley: makes me realise it’s finally time to upgrade my TV to stereo, too.