Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Instead of buying (as long i don’t know what i need/want) pointless Eurorack-stuff, i’ve completed the holy trinity :slight_smile:
Rest of the gear: Behringer stagebox/mixer under the table (18/18 in/out and onboard dsp), ipad with soft synths and mixer remote control, expressive touché for eurorack and rytm/a4 perfomances, iconnectivity midi-interface and the cme x-key keyboard which controls everything by changing the midi channel on the fly.
ps. OT is REALLY deep… i’m beginning to understand it, but sometimes i feel compmetely lost.

17 Likes

I was diagnosed with lactose intolerance as a kid so I’ve had a lifetime’s worth of GAS. Now I finally feel like I’ve gotten rid of it for good. Got a new 16 in/8 out interface recently and as I ran out of tablespace I decided to hang my Yamahas on the wall. I have one bald spot on the table above my computer keyboard and I’m filling it with a Digitone in december when we Finns get our tax returns, but other than that I’m really content on the stuff I have. In the future I’ll spend my synth money on sample/soundpacks and maybe some JV-expansion cards for my JV-2080 (not pictured).

”Everything in it’s right place”, said Thom Yorke.

14 Likes

Tour setup. Basically the same as studio setup… :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Tascam US-16x08?
How is it? Curious about the round trip latency, stability at low buffers.

Only had it for a week. Haven’t tried recording anything yet. Bought it second hand and I wish it had 16 line ins instead of 8 mic preamps and 8 lines. Would suit me a lot better, but maybe I’ll start singing or something.

You can feed line level inputs in the XLR jacks. They are combo mic/line. Just keep the gain down and you should be good.

26%20AM

But I really hope this doesn’t curb your singing career. :wink:
Follow your dreams!

2 Likes

Megabucks!
Glad you kept your B+G SS :wink:

1 Like

I have come close to selling it a few times but feel it has to stay now as it has features I’ll need now I’ve changed style of making music :slight_smile:

1 Like

That B+G System has a lifetime of sound/technique/exploration.

It’s my lottery win number 1 purchase.

Glad you have found a way of working that incorporates it, that is a juicy juicy set up right there, and your planned additions will increase potential alarmingly!!! :joy::sneezing_face::joy::joy:
All the luck to you mate :smiley:

1 Like

21 Likes

Sexy time!

3 Likes

which case are you using here?

you look great!

after long research I found it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. That board / case with the handles is really cool. What is it? How hefty is that whole setup? Is it reasonably portable, or would you rather leave it parked as much as possible?

2 Likes

I like that painting in the background!

(sorry)

its from a company called temple audio. they have many different sizes and configuration, what i did was lay out my gear exactly how i wanted it, measure and then found what fit it.
it’s pretty portable, i plan on gigging it so i wanted to cut down any cabling, etc. all i have is one extension chord sticking out the side, so i unplug it and carry it around the house easily. if you want to splurge they have a ton of different attachments, main power out, audio in and outs, midi, lights, etc. but it can get pretty expensive. as it is this more expensive than comparable pedal train setups.

Thought I would peruse the Kush plug ins as I hadn’t heard of them before… and wow! Such beautiful colouration.

They also have a sale on atm so i’m trying to figure out which ones to pick up. So far the 458a and Electra EQ are calling to me. Any others you recommend?