Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Thnx ! We build them :wink:

Maybe “You” can’t but don’t try to tell someone else they can’t . Simon Posford/Hallucinogen/Shpongle seems to manage just fine without a treated room.

I keep telling him if he’d just hire an acoustic engineer, put in tons of treatment everywhere then his music would finally sound good enough to be a professional producer. Guess he’s just destined to be a bedroom producer forever :confused:

12 Likes

Anyway…

Here’s my current setup based on a design for a quick desk I made to work in a small room when I was living in California. I set it up again when I bought a house in Arizona.

It’s mixerless and computerless at the moment (the monitor is just sitting there from earlier)

Now that I have a music room, I’m working on a design for a new desk basically copied from a sterling modular plan F desk. I have to finish making the full sheet 4’ x 8’ CNC machine I’ve been 3D printing to make cutting the pieces easier though. I’ll post that when it’s set up.

19 Likes

Yes, it was post about “Me”. Because I believe that I can’t release music in production directly from my untreated room without proper mixing and mastering in treated room. Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its the only way to make it sound good on my phone. :yum:

1 Like

Do you have any spesific setting for arps for mother 32 or do you manually type in through m32’s cute keyboard?

Cable Management 101

26 Likes

Hacked ! But now you have to plug audio, midi, usb, wifi, bluetooth, ethernet, thunderbolt, lightning, firewire, scsi…:smile:

9 Likes

Looks like a cab I wired

Jammin’ at work today… this is the first time the three have jammed together.

(smoke shop… lots of downtime.)

22 Likes

Finally put together my move-around-the-house/gig board. Left some space as i want to keep it as light as possible.

Will be setting up my production hub/non moving parts next (synths, other fx pedals etc). The ju-06 goes into a fender amp sim pedal into the big sky then inputs a and b. When using a guitar i can just disconnect the cable going into the amp sim (which i left conveniently a bit loose). The ju-06 also has an audio input which is accesible.

The bossrev5 is setup as a aux send using the cue/c and d. Master out goes to the strymon deco.

30 Likes

Great setup. Streamlined and looks as it could take a beating.

2 Likes

Love the pedalboard solution… I was looking into those myself. So clean.

1 Like

What’s the pedal with the flame?

Didn’t know anything about temple audio before last week. You purchase plates that stick on the pedals (2 large each for the ot and ju06) and can move around and screw on. No velcro. No mess. Only problem is i can’t use a keyboard stand without a shelf or something.

It’s a joyo American sound. A fender amp simulator. I painted it with an homage to the heat. :heat:
Thinking of repainting it black, switch knobs and add another design but feeling over with projects at the moment.

2 Likes

Are the devices screwed to the board? Looks really good…

Yeah. You stick plates to the back that lock and screw in. Like this:

2 Likes

Well now I want to see the rest of that pedal board!

Oh no, that last pic is just one i found on the net showing the plates that are used for securing

1 Like