Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Yeah nice!! I swore off buying synths and don’t even like acid that much but I have GAS hard for them, completely irrational, they just look really nice to work with.

1 Like

Thing is tits. Super easy unlike a regular 303. Everything is visible. It has gate for steps, 3 slide gates as well, filters and options up the ying yang. The thing has so many knobs and options that it continually surprises me as far as the variation of tones you can get out of it. Then there’s the cards, if you can get your hands on one. I have the SEM and the thing sounds killer. I run them through RATs mostly and melt the paint off the walls.

3 Likes

I use a gate output of a step sequencer with the CV-Delay input of the Lyra … absolutely in sync and delay pattern are possible too.

1 Like

Since we now have two kids I’ve more or less been kicked out of my studio-room as the bosslady has overtaken the space to sleep and feed the baby in. Thus the livingroom table has become my little spot. Bye bye OK monitoring, hello HiFi…

This is a earlier rendition of that table. Back when we had a heatwave earlier this june. Now we are back to normal rainy weather here in Rain City Central aka Bergen, Norway.

First post on this thread after years of lurking btw! This thread has caused me such GAS throughout…

28 Likes

Awesome track right there!

1 Like

Thank you very much !

30 Likes

That’s a wonderful table. What kind of wood is this ?

On the occasions that I’ve had to exchange a defective unit, I always ask the vendor to make sure they exchange it with a brand new factory sealed unit. I think some vendors are just recirculating returned units (perhaps because they can’t duplicate the problem in the short time they “troubleshoot” it).

1 Like

Would love to hear the music you make… You on the gram?

Everything is on the right place, with the correct degree to each other. My OCD is pleased!
awesome setup!

1 Like

Yeah I reckon some retailers do that.
I think they know everyone has a different skill level and gamble that certain functions will be unused and may lead to undetected defects.

There was a shop in London years back that openly sold shoddy products. My brother had to return a unit due to a severe fault and the assistant, rather matter of factor stated ‘well, they’re all faulty’.
Cheeky chipmunk

The warm audio stuff all seems great.
If I ever could justify upgrading my studio gear I would definitely get a bunch of their stuff.
The tone beast pre amps are great, their comp and mic replicas all seem on point for quite a bit less than the originals. Def a cool company imo.

2 Likes

I’ve owned a few things of theirs and liked them all. Their EQP-WA is my favorite, as I’ve stated here before. I bought one and ordered a second within minutes of hearing the first. I also still have their WA-76. The meter is a bit finicky, but the sound is great. I owned their WA-2A for a while and it was also excellent - I only sold it because I had to make room in my rack for something I wanted more.

Support is top notch, with replies often coming from the owner of the company himself. Very cool.

2 Likes

Single people
Single woman = cat lady
Single man = modular dude

4 Likes

You guessed it!
Turkey more like :rofl:

2 Likes

The dark side of GAS. :wink:
A cautionary tale.

• I wish I knew where this was from, a buddy from work sent it to me.
1 Like

Lol — immediately thought it was the same shop!

1 Like

My midsummer eve summer cottage setup. My Digitakt, my Zoom H2N and my craft beer. What else does one need?

Bought that small metal suitcase at a flea market years ago and never found any proper use for it. Today I tried if my Digitakt would fit and it was a match made in heaven. It’s an old but beautiful photography equipment case from Kodak.

Hopefully it’ll stop raining in the near future, would really like to take my Digitakt to the hammock and fall asleep making beats. Have a good midsummer night everybody!

10 Likes

Your battle tech collection is nice too.

5 Likes