Your setups [ 10k Archive]

The routing possibilities are awesome.
LOVE these boxes. MOTU since i got mixed up in this stuff…Power!

@ziebarf

MK1 doesnt have FX, that stuff only came in on the MK3 and onward. But theyre pretty sweet. I prefer dedicated hardware FX if i can.

@Highways ha! Ya no hippy instruments for me! (Kidding)
Ae, AFX, MBM, etc…thats my kinda vibe!

1 Like

I am definitely going to check this out.
I just changed setup and too tired to cable myself into knots.

5 Likes

just moved house and new place has a garage suitable for my studio needs so i’m in the process of devising a new set up, dropping this here as point A

10 Likes

What’s that thing against the wall with all the little plastic strips :joy:

3 Likes

the tapes?

Reminds me of this :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

great potential for this space

1 Like

:blush:

I think sideways can cause phasing issues and mess with the sterofield, but upside down should work for most monitors.

1 Like

Nice view of trees out the windows. Always s good thing :wink:

1 Like

Just a super simple dawless jamming station in my living room :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Lovely stand, did you make it yourself? I’m looking for something similar, a stand that holds a DT and DN at a similar height, so I can have my A4 MK2 below them.

1 Like

The stand looks very nice where can i get it?

It’s a lovely custom made stand for both units, so that all the cables from the Keystep fit under them. I got it from a small but very fast and friendly company in Germany, you can order the stands here: http://www.mus-wood.de
Just send him a mail and he’ll get you something done in no time!

3 Likes

Thank you horrrsing :slight_smile:

1 Like

My setup and also my first post here. Been following this forum for a while now but only recently managed to acquire an account.

16 Likes

Very nice setup 3 Generations of Elektron Boxes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sweet. A fellow Yamaha MSP, Octatrack and Reaper user. :+1:

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Thanks! I used to have a bunch of vintage synths and miscellaneous bits & bops, but maybe two years ago I sold 42 pieces of musical equipment and bought 3 Elektrons in their place. Haven’t really looked back. My Polysixes, Mono/Polys and old Ensoniqs were always on the brink of destruction and gigging with them was always really adventurous and too exciting. I wanted something that I can rely on. I made an analogy that I sold 42 Fiats and bought myself 3 Ferraris with the money.

3 Likes

Ha! This side-benefit of reducing gear has definitely not gone unnoticed in my studio. :grinning:

Any chance you’ve gotten OB working with reaper?