Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Where can I buy it? Just order directly from them?

I bought it at a furniture shop in Amsterdam that’s now out of business. You can buy them from one of the many dealers they work with. Or send them an email I guess.

1 Like

Mancave today. #nofilter

31 Likes

Just added the Pyramid… already getting a heap of new sounds out of the MnM with it.

Also, I’m no where near as tidy as the rest of you guys :joy:

3 Likes

What’s that little blue tv thing on the chair in the foreground?

Pretty minimal setup at the moment. I tried to sell the Maschine Jam but no one wanted it. I’m still using it though but I don’t like it so much. The iPad is really useful tho.

7 Likes

It’s an actual old school TV, black & white. Rescued that for Retropie use!

1 Like

Moog mother 32 on the left side. Digitakt and Machinedrum on the right side.

All setup in the living room…

5 Likes

That chair is awesome! Was just looking for one …would you mind sharing what you paid for it? I’d guess over 600€?

Making “minimal” look phat! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice, it’s a great little box!
Thanks for the info!

Thought it might have been a Fisher Price Oscilloscope or something :joy:

1 Like

It looks so corny that it’s awesome already as a decorative element :smile:

1 Like

Yeah it looks great, didn’t know if it was a mini DVD player, a games machine, or some custom 3D printed device.

Talking point for sure :wink:

I payed 750 euros because they had a closing sale. Had my eye on that chair for a couple of years. It’s more comfortable than a Herman Miller Aeron. And better looking :slight_smile: This version is about 1350 euros retail, but they make different ones. They sometimes pop up second hand too.

1 Like

How do you like the Vitsoe?

Why don’t you like the maschine jam?

It’s a great system and very easy to set up. There is enough separation from the wall for cables, so you can make a very tidy setup. My system is just black shelving attached to the wall with alu strips. I custom made a black core MDF desktop with open back and front storage inside. I hide the cables in the back and store my laptop, harddisks and small items in the front.

1 Like

More like a synth-forest than a synth-cave! Is that cargo netting?

Heh, now I bought two of those chairs for 120€. But they need to be refurbished… but I love the design! Just what I was looking for.

Cargo netting where? :smiley:

The orange-black thing on the table-shelf is just a cloth, if you mean that? Our studio is at the carpenter shop upstairs so it’s a bit dusty environment. Trying to protect the gear from dust when I’m not using it.