Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Shroom, not helping! :wink:

2 Likes

Well I’m sorry I’ve always been terrible at coming up with names but at least I tried :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Project name: a little horny or got wood?

2 Likes

You are not messing around.

2 Likes

Hmm yeah maybe you guys should stick to naming your own projects with these really really good project names.

5 Likes

Oh I gave up trying years ago mate :joy:

3 Likes

Just wonder do you sequence all your kit through a DAW or use internal sequencers to sync through MIDI?

Trying something simple and transportable after a setup with a Cirklon, a bunch of Roland boutiques and a TR-8:

19 Likes
2 Likes

Could always use one of these, probably combined with a few other words…

2 Likes

What do you like to run through that zvex mastotron? I have one but I’v only been using it on my guitar :open_mouth: I was thinking it might be good for doing some acid?

Using Ableton 10. I typically use it as my master clock and sequence from it or through another machine (Avalon, OT, DT, AK) clocked to it.

1 Like

I originally bought it for guitar too but have found it pretty cool on synths like my euro or the Avalon. When using pedals like that I like to record the same synth dry too and mix the dry and wet together or chop it up for effect.

Quite a shakeup from last time, trying a few different routes…

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

13 Likes

i like this. Im pretty biased though b/c i <3 me some voyager. Ive always wanted to try a cirklon but theyre never available when i have extra $'s

1 Like

Please tell me a story about that model 15.

1 Like

aww, no more ob6 :worried:

1 Like

This is not a bad tip with names of gods, I was just looking at Sanskrit words earlier this week too, maybe to use for a name. I play yazz clarinet but its not the driving force behind the tracks I’m making, maybe I made it look like that with the photo, neither are guitar or synths the main force, right now samplers are but just at the moment…

1 Like

What brand/model are those monitor pads? They look nice.

:joy::rofl: