Your setups [ 10k Archive]

How much are those? I see there’s a wait list for those. Absolutely gorgeous.

1 Like

At long last I finally feel that I’m at a point where I have no more excuses. I’m done investing and will get back to simply creating :speak_no_evil: The last thing would be if I happened to find a trade for that Vintage Synth expansion to my JV-1080. And special thanks to @darenager and @JuanSOLO for helping me solve the last puzzle with the MIDI hell I was experiencing. The Roland A-880 solved it with ease!

10 Likes

Ha, it’s just sitting on a cheap keyboard stand that’s low enough to fit underneath the desk. I push it back towards the wall when it’s not in use. Nothing fancy here :smile: The Skarsta is pretty flimsy so I wouldn’t recommend trying to mount a heavy controller to the bottom of it.

1 Like

@horisonten No probs mate, glad you got it working how you want it :thup:

Yes, I feel just like that. Endless dreams on drones

Not a very long waiting list
Go to the website and ask.

9 Likes

Thanks for the info man.

1 Like

I think it would really cool if people posted tracks they made with the setups posted. Some of these setups look really wild

I’ve gone all minimalist. Living in a single room so space isn’t really much of an option. I find that having no wires to worry about really helps my creativity.

24 Likes

That being said, I’m sure a Digitone could easily fit somewhere. :wink:

3 Likes

I managed to get my hands on Tascam reel2reel recorder and later Digitone.

I’m quite happy with the current setup. It can be noisy at times though :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Just hooked up the Mackie 1202VLZ4 to my setup!Wonderful sound and compact size!
Also sticked a Fethead on the mic for that extra boost and picked up a UDG Digi backpack to fit the Tempie+MPC Live+Mackie for gig duties :wink:

6 Likes

This has been my setup for the whole week:

12 Likes

Awesome setup! May I ask what case you’re using where the OT, etc. are?

Sure, that’s a Odyssey DJ controller case, though I forget exactly which controller it’s for. (It had a sticker on it, but removed it. I believe It’s this one, or very similar:

http://www.odysseygear.com/odyssey-products/frgspiddjrx.html

Thanks!

I’m kind of envious of simple setups. Mine has gotten a bit large for my liking!

pretty much all the same setup for me from the last time I posted + the digitakt which i run into the OT. i wonder where the digitone will go :thinking:

27 Likes

the Electribe EMX + ESX combo brings back those warm memories from good old school days =)

2 Likes