Your setups [ 10k Archive]

I used to have a lot more hardware so I had a pedal board flight case I kept everything in. Now I have a piece of shelving I bought at a hardware store. The surface of the table has foam rubber on top so it doesn’t slide around or anything with machines on it.

1 Like

at last night’s gig slotted between 2 djs

3 Likes

I was me. I own the 2 ft x 2 ft version. And while costs more than most stands, it is built like a tank, comes in a great carry bag, and is a reliable champ every time I gig with it.

2 Likes

Why did you get a DT when you have the RYTM MkII?

3 Reasons:

• I like to have 2 drum machines, I bounce them off each other when jamming i.e. treat them like turntables
  • External midi sequencing on the Digitakt
  • I’ve been advised that sample slicing will be coming to Digitakt soon, will be a nice touch
2 Likes

Who advised you that slicing would be implemented on the DT?

1 Like

Dreadbox Drone Station road-ready

30 Likes

Finally got around to sorting out my old downstairs office, so I now have a dedicated studio space which means everybody’s favourite game: Synth Tetris !

Nothing is wired up yet as it was literally only about 1am last night that I actually got all the gear in place and I do need to buy a few new cables. There are a couple of things not in the photo including my TR8 which is currently on loan to a friend and a couple of random midi controllers which are In another room for a separate little Ableton rig

9 Likes

Nice! Always good to see the Radias receiving some love, I really like its sound.

I wouldn’t bank on slicing coming to digitakt if you heard it from someone online

1 Like

I’ve seen this in few threads now haha. I really don’t care about slicing that much, just a new update and overbridge.

Yeah, me too. I missed it when it was originally released as at the time I was downsizing gear, but always fancied one after seeing Tangerine dream use them live. I finally found a mint one a year or so back and I absolutely love it.

Same with the Prophecy. Had one of those new back in the day and it was the only synth I ever regretted selling over the years so when I saw one come up on Gumtree a while back I had to get another :slight_smile:

1 Like

It wasn’t online - it came from a NAMM source. The hardware is fully capable of supporting this feature :slight_smile:

Just incredible man!Wow!I’d like to hear the sound of that…Where did you made the case?

1 Like

That would be rad, that’s a pretty big deal for the hip hop guys

@spceboi yeah I think OB is priority for most. Slicing would be a huge addition to the DT to me, only downfall being somewhat limited sample time

+1 that thing looks great, I wanna hear it! Doesn’t have to be anything polished or even arranged, Just a demo video would be sweet

Fingers crossed it will happen soon, but yes, OB needs to come first IMO too. Cheers

Thanks Bradley…guess we’ll see. Cheers.

Thanks a lot! Yes, it’s a quite unique set up.
Which case do you mean?
The flightcase is custom made.
The Dreadbox Case 168 is customised to fit in a 19” rack.
Connectors and panels are stock products.

I’m talking about the custom made case…Where did you bought the parts and made it?