Your setups [ 10k Archive]

I need shelves like that. I’d much rather go vertical than horizontal with my setup. I have a Keystep too, so that looks perfect for me as far as dimensions.

It’s actually a shoe rack! I bought it originally because it fits four Elektron boxes perfectly. I have Octatrack, Analog Four, RYTM and Monomachine, but am currently using this in a different setup with Peak etc.
Happy days

1 Like

Off to find a shoe rack now!

1 Like

Wow! This looks just like the mixingtable stable

http://www.mixingtable.com/desk-stands

Are you the mixingtable guy ?

Love this stuff. It’s on my watch list

Hey there! Yes I’m the mixingtable guy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is lovely. Thank you for posting it!

1 Like

Sweet!

Really want one of those comfort stands for an X-desk i got recently
But I’ve been holding out to try and find an X-panda to go with it
Unfortunately they are rare as hen’s teeth :cry:

Yeah that would be a sweet setup. What are you using your x-desk for?

Not much at present. The Xdesk was just the first purchase in a line of purchases I’ll be making to re-hawl my whole studio. I’ve quite a ways to go yet to have it the way I’m thinking of it.

The plan is: have everything I own on a 96pt patchbay, with the X-desk and some 500 series rack. A large soundcard with lots of i/o (an Orion 32 I reckon). I basically just want to be done with wires and cables and moving shit around. I want to be able to route anything anywhere with minimal effort and never see a long cable stretched out across the floor again

1 Like

5 Likes

dizzy gear

14 Likes

Nice one! what kind of apps are you using on the iPad? Connection?

Anyone using any cool table stands live? I’ve been looking for something sturdy enough to put a heavy case loaded with various synth modules/drum machines/etc, but haven’t really seen anything that looks very sturdy, that’s still portable.

The closest I’ve seen are these, but I don’t really want to spend $250 on a table.

I have something like that, but… it’s just a keys stand with a separate tabletop… no more than 30e.
You can also take a look to that:

https://www.musicstore.de/fr_BE/EUR/MUSIC-STORE-B-99-Pied-table-de-clavier-2-supports/art-KEY0000198-000

I’m also looking into a gear table just for my studio, this one is carpeted.

3 Likes

i believe it was @mzero who turned me on to this table:

it’s supposedly very sturdy… i like the height, too, but the price tag has held me back on it for now.

I currently use a Lifetime plastic table ($60) and bring 4 couch/bed risers ($15) with me to raise it up.

I use a couple of cheap ass tables i got from walmart/target. :confused:

Been using this one for almost 2 years now. I love it.

The Dreadboxes with the greek letters spell out GOLD TY… Is that some kind of voodoo that makes you able to afford that ? :grin:

do you put a board across it or something?