Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Funnily enough I was thinking I like the plants and that i must go to the garden centre and buy a few :smile:

I also thought the picture was very “arty” and shows a lot of our pictures up!

Yeah, it’s a problem that all of the plants I have taken into my studio have committed a suicide. Only articifial grass remains.

1 Like

Thats always the way, i bought a Bonsai Tree once and a month later it was just a small stick in a pot :slight_smile:

Ok, this derails from the “Setups” a bit I guess, but I bought Bonsai tree seeds and led lights to studio. Well - those never grew…

Ha ha, I’m just waiting for some-one to chirp in now about how they bought some “special seeds” and ultra violet light to grow some “medicinal” foilage :smile:

1 Like

lol - yeah I love the plants, I want more!

1 Like

In some oneline Q&A they said that they made Quaristice, toured it, and they Elektrons never got unpacked after the tour. I think everything after that is mostly Max.

Sweet setup!

1 Like

I have removed all plants from the studio … I love plants … but water and electronics don’t dwell good in neighbourhood :wink:

1 Like

how much water were you feeding them?!

Current setup without plants :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Truth to be told, it’s not the water, it’s me and my clumsyness. Spilling water is not a good idea in the middle of electronic boxes. What’s not there, can’t be spilled. Beeing careful with drinks also :wink:

Every setup from now on will not be complete without a plant :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe with the correct level of CV you can open and close blossoms?

1 Like

awesome! plants on the studio looks dope adds new breath and life… ya now what I’m missing I’m feeling sometimes that too much gear was powered and affects well being, life and creativity.

i add this robert henke (monolake) awesome musician and have lot of plants around… and please check his unique Monodeck II controller.

good vibes Nauts!

4 Likes

Love catching him live. Proper brain melt… Nice plants

1 Like

In Northern California you’ll find those in most studio setups… :smile:
Without them there wouldn’t be nearly as many studio setups… :joy:

3 Likes

Also cactus are great for this environments full of gear.

1 Like

I kinda feel like filling my octa with dirt and seeing if I can get some sprouts coming up through the gaps… :cowboy_hat_face: