Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Alas it’s yet another rabbit hole!

I recently started taking notes too. Quite essential with my current hardware setup, ie. no total recall presets. Though mine are nowhere as systematic as yours :rofl:

1 Like

That’s such a neat and beautiful setup. Must be a joy to work with. My desk is sooooo tiny compared to that ahah

1 Like

I’m trying to focus on just using these two tools.

21 Likes

My new Dreadbox Drone Station V2

25 Likes

Argh, I had to cancel my polymoon, otobit jr order. They were on back order and I needed the money.

You’re so sick man :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m guessing its not for ballads

3 Likes

Like the Polymoon! That’s a sick delay.

What audio cables are you looking at? I’m also in the search for some hi-grade quality cables. Mine are way too cheap plastic looking.

Waving smooth sounds are possible :sunglasses:

@VDB @Tanburi They are great peddles. The OttoBit Jr and the Polymoon are very instrumental. I never set them and leave it. I tweak them as I play. One day I’m going to get a midi adapter for them, and will be able to control them from within the sequencer. I think that will be really exciting.

What are those footswitch rubber covers?

Yes, though they are less rubbery and more like a hard plastic bumpers. They make it a little bit nicer to press with my delicate fingers. :wink:

Thanks for helping with my GAS!

You should go buy one right now :smiley: :cb:

2 Likes

Care to link to your compositions?

Dear @jaschar, with that setup above I have only made one recording of a jam, my very first one. The size of the setup should not give a wrong impression - big does not mean good. I am passionate about music but there are others that get more out of only one machine. I could just not resist longer not showing the setup since the change to the MKIIs filled the table nicely. The jam is just proof that I not only spend time plugging things together :wink:

1 Like

Where is the ignore button? :wink:

2 Likes

Wow! Any sound recordings?