3 Likes

Lol

1 Like

1 Like

Updated setup with my new addition (TR-08):

23 Likes

A nice, compact set up. Sweet.

1 Like

Do you have a mixer somewhere out of shot?

Really nice!

Where did you buy your wood side panel ?

very nice

No mixer, yet. I’ve yet to configure my setup like this – but I’m planning on using the Octatrack as a 4 mono channel mixer. The four inputs being the the TR09/TR08, TB03, A4 and RYTM. Or worst case TB03–>A4–>Octa stereo in and TR09–>TR08–>RYTM–>Octa stereo in. Any thoughts on that? I have also been thinking about getting a small mixer with a couple of aux outs though…

I bought them all from this guy. They are lovely.

2 Likes

Machinedrum UW, Monomachine, Analog Heat
Novation Circuit Mono Station, midi keyboard
Eventide Space
EHX Memory Man Deluxe, Stereo Pulsar, LPB2ube
Mackie 1642VLZ4
Genelec 8040BPM

Yes I like to work standing. Computer desk to the left.

Having lots of fun with this all-hardware setup. Going DAW-less with a hardware mixer was a great choice. Toggle the power switch and go. Just considering adding a Rytm mk2.

11 Likes

Sorry for bad phone camera. The white synth on the left is the Analogue Solutions Semblance (for sale to fund bigger things). The one with lots of lights is the crazy Korg Radias. You can probably recognize the rest.

The speakers and the Mac are up there to force me to stand up instead of sitting on my ass for hours, which is very unhealthy, as I found out the hard way. The Radias and Virus are on wooden planks screwed onto monitor swivel brackets and held from sliding with rubber door stops :slight_smile:

A USB computer keyboard is in a slide-out tray under the desk for when I sit down.

4 Likes
1 Like

used this stuff to make this: https://magnetizer.bandcamp.com/album/plug-into-power-2

6 Likes

Just don’t ask about the poop box :wink:

1 Like

I’m really digging how good these sound together. I like the idea of having setups consisting of only two devices. This is my new techno setup.

14 Likes

Recently got an Octatrack and packed up the Push. Not looking back.

12 Likes

New dirty trinity rig WIP

Any suggestions as on how to wire up it all? I am having hard time deciding…

Probably want to connect the keyboard to the A4 for some multimap goodness, but what about the audios? everything to the OT and to the heat from there? Or connect everything to the A4, lose stereo but gaining chorus and no AD/DA’s?

6 Likes

Thats the spirit!

3 Likes