Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Love this space.

I have starting feeding my TR09 into my digitakt and also using all 8 MIDI tracks on the digitakt to control and sequence the TR09 sounds independently - this lets me use the DT like an extended drum machine - and I can mute TR09 directly from DT, use MIDI LFO’s (eg hi hit decay time for a more organic feel) - and use conditional trigs!

4 Likes

OT arrived today. Very excited about this machine.

8 Likes

Totally, the digitakt is great to pair up with the tr09 or 08!

You should look at midi solutions products. You could potentially split the midi signals to multiple devices. I dont really use my machinedrum for anything other than 16 channels of midi stuffs.

1 Like

My final setup (for now).
All outputs are routed into the Soundcraft delta 200 and from there into the PC via Motu 828mk2.

10 Likes

Half-of-da-Lab tweener setup at temp room in between living situations…

6 Likes

It’s cool to be proud of your kingdom, but at some point you have to command your troops :smiley:
That is a nice looking kingdom you’ve got there(love that iPad stand)

4 Likes

that hurts my back to look at

Low End Bassline

My set up Wooden Loop Box :package:

33 Likes

Setting up for a nice pic is half the battle!

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool! Is it easy to access that mixer down below or no?

awesome box! but the mixer - how to access it?

1 Like

The hole in the box :package: it’s accessible and it doesn’t need to be on top taking space so it’s easy everything is layout volume knobs and fader

Yes easy access and no taking space on top

One of the best looking set ups I’ve seen, love it!
Toybox

3 Likes

Current setup right now. Enjoying the all hardware approach.

10 Likes

What are you recording to?

Right now we aren’t doing a lot of recording with this setup, we are working on new material and just jamming and experimenting. However, we sometimes use a Roland R-26 and take a stereo out of the compressor (which the desk runs into), other times we run into an interface on a laptop (saffire pro) when we live stream which we have started playing about with recently. All quite organic at the moment though! When we come to multi track I suspect we will use OB and our rack mount Saffire Pro.

EDIT - we are obviously mixing the mackie desk (VLZ4-1202) and then running into the compressor to flatten it a bit with those stereo options.

2 Likes